letter six

Dear Diary,

Eversince I saw Jungwon at their recording session, I've been seeing him around more a lot often.

And because our company wanted to introduce us slowly through subtle ways like making us appear in one of Enhypen's music video, I got to see more of him every day.

Still, I only admire him from afar.

He always smiles at me whenever I meet his eyes around the set. I smiled back and it's the only thing I can do around him.

It's interesting when you think about how little meets the eye. When I smile at him, he sees it and notice me in the process. But there are a thousand thoughts going in my mind in all those moments.

He doesn't know that I'm thinking of him more than he can imagine

He doesn't know but why do it feels right and wrong at the same time?

✏ y/n

"Hey Y/N, what do you think about inviting his group to eat in the nearby pizza place today?", Luna smiled at her and Yiyang walked beside her along their other co-trainees behind.

"For lunch, of course. You could talk to him then", Yiyang adds.

"Are you already close to any of them?", Y/N asked.

"Honestly, no? But they are asking us to join them for lunch sometimes", Yiyang laughed lightly, "But it would be nice if you talked to him at least once"

That would be bad, Y/N thought to herself. Her crush on the boy would get worse. She didn't mention this, however, and looked up at her friends instead.

"Why are you so hang up in my own lovelife?", she commented jokingly, "Could you focus on your own?"

"I'm dating my crush already even though the company doesn't know and it's because I talked to him", Luna said, bumping her shoulder to Y/N in a tease.

"If this lunatic can do it, so can you", Yiyang said, gesturing to her exaggeratedly, "We'll support you from the sidelines"

"That's just because her boyfriend is actually a friend of her own"

The oldest member of them named Sakura smiled, "Jungwon is more friendlier than you though. I do think he would like you back"

Y/N swung her head the other way from them, "You can only say that because you already worked with him before", she said, "Besides, it would be weird to ask them out for lunch"

"What if you regret one day that you didn't talk to him even once?", Luna snickered from beside her, making her frown.

She wouldn't regret it. Because she would talk to him soon. She was just preparing herself about it.

She kept thinking there will always be a next time. Though sometimes, it doesn't apply to everyone.