letter four

Dear Diary,

My friends find it too shy of me that I haven't approached him yet.

But at least I know his name now, it's Yang Jungwon and the meaning is actually garden, so a lot of his fans apparently called him Yang Garden even before his debut.

I think that's a pretty meaningful name and it suits him. I finally knew where his group is always seating in the Cafeteria when they were in on a break and I think I could stare at him for a while if I'm not busy as well with my own training.

I could never get tired of his visual, or the way he smiles and laughs too or looking so mature around his friends.

It's really quite strange how crush work. I'm certain it was a crush, but he doesn't even know I exist.

I always got the urge to talk to him and I think that's quite odd as well because once he is in the area, my tounge doesn't want to work at all.

He is that impactful.

✏ y/n

"Hey Y/N!"

The girl looked up from her notebook and she is sitting now inside their studio. Luna is coming up to her, smiling.

"We were heading to listen to the recording sessions of Enhypen. Come with us", There was a knowing tone in her voice.

Y/N thought for a moment, looking back at her notebook. She didn't think she was ready. What if she acted too friendly and he got weirded out by her? It would make things before it even began.

She shook her head, "No thanks. I'll go next time"

She was sure of it, there will be many next time to see him again but perhaps she wasn't too right about it.