-01-

Jake and Sunghoon walked their way to Sunghoon's house. Jake was going to stay over at Sunghoon's since they had to work on their project together. 

They both came home and washed themselves up after school. They already had their lunch at school so they started their project right away.

Sunghoon's POV

"Sooo, which country do you wanna choose Jakey?" We've been friends and classmates for a whole year, so Jake was used to this nickname I gave him. 

"I don't know hoonie, just pick a random country." Yes, he calls me Hoonie. 

So, our project this time was to do research and make a presentation on one of the Southeast Asian countries. 

"Um, so okay then let's see... we have India, Bangladesh, S-ur-i L-ae-nka..."

"Wait what is S-uri ilanka? It's a country? I haven't even heard of it before." Jake exclaimed. 

"I mean I dunno either and since we both seem to have no idea of Suri Lanka, let's do it." 

Jake nodded and opened his laptop to start researching. Apparently we had been pronouncing it wrong all this time. It's supposed to be 'Sh-rhi Lanka' or something. We both discussed and started writing notes down and making our presentation.

All the while I noticed that something was off with Jake, his aura was low-key unsettling. I mean I have seen him be like this before, but never this bad. Each time I ask if anything is wrong, he just brushes it off and says that he is sick. But I just believe his mood is like that because of his father. 

I, to be honest, don't really like Jake's father that much. He seems like a very controlling person and it always feels as if Jake is his puppet. I have seen him a few times I went over to Jake's, and his father always treats us so well. But sometimes, the way he treats us, when I'm over seems.... too good to be true?

I looked over at Jake. His face seemed so white and pale, almost resembling snow. His eyebrows were gently bent over his eyes, making me see how uncomfortable he was. I could see his lips slowly draining their rosy colour, leaving only a slight pinkish hue for me to observe. I couldn't ignore how he gripped his bottom lip so tight, that I thought it would soon start to bleed. When I looked down, I saw him shaking his right leg, a habit of his that I'd caught him doing whenever he was nervous.

My hand slowly made it's way to Jake's fisted hand, opening his tightly shut fingers. He let my hand lay over his palm, while he gently caressed my hand with his thumb to calm himself down. 

He suddenly turned around to look at me with hooded eyes, intertwining our hands together. I saw his eyes glisten, a deep crimson overpowering his usually brown orbs. 

The way he stared at me gave me chills. 

He then used my hand for support and climbed on my lap. I looked down since I didn't want to look at Jake right now. But he used his free hand to gently lift my chin up so I faced him. 

"Pretty..." he muttered.

I was more than sure that I was a blushing mess right now. He continued to look at me with that intensity, as his index finger made its way to my neck. It travelled from the back of my jaw, down my neck, to my collar bone. I tilted my head a little bit so he had more access to my neck.

"Good boy" he said, bending down to kiss that one sensitive spot on my neck. I felt my cheek heat up at his praise. "May I?" he asked in a whisper, licking a painfully slow trail along my collar bone. I nodded in approval, even though I barely had any idea of what to expect.

All of a sudden, I felt a great pain on my neck. Was Jake biting on it? I gripped tightly on to Jake's shoulders and bit my lip real hard to stop myself from screaming. Tears crawled down from my eyes as Jake started sucking my blood. 

One hand intertwined with mine, the other on my shoulder, he lapped up the thick, scarlet liquid that quite literally... kept me alive. Every now and then, he'd lick the wound making me shudder. 

"aar-gh~" My eyes went wide in shock as I realized that I just moaned. Jake stopped momentarily as he bent up and looked down at me smirking. He used his finger to clean up the drop of blood dripping down my lip and licked it. 

"Don't stop Hoonie, I wanna hear you" Jake kissed my neck and continued sucking again. Soon enough, I was moaning very loud. It felt so good that I couldn't hold it in. "argh~ Jakey, ahh~" I felt like Jake sucked a little harder each time I moaned. 

After a little while, I sensed that Jake had stopped. He licked one last stripe across my neck. "Hmm baby I think that's enough." I pouted and closed my eyes as I was really tired. I let my head rest on Jake's chest as I slowly started drifting to sleep.

"HOONIE~ DINNER IS READY!" Wonyoung screamed into the room. 

Both of us jumped from our seats and we were now on the floor trying to get up. "Hoonie?" Wonyoung came in. 

"Oh my god! " Wonyoung shrieked ran out of the room seeing our flustered state. 

"I guess we should go eat dinner then." Jake said rubbing his back.

"Mn hmm" I nodded, not really understanding what was going on as my mind was in a dilemma.

💚Author's friend's note: uall she chose to do this without me so it's totally fine if y'all don't comment or vote for this. (whispers* - be aware of her, she's not nice as she seems to be )

💜 Pweez vote... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment... i'll be nice for uall... i honestly lob uall... please interact with me ... *pouts 🥺❤❤❤❤😭😭😭😭😭 

I miss injang :(

also ima publish this cos im kinda at loss of motivation ... so i hope uall can comment and tell me what uall feel about it ... 😭💜💜💜💖💖💖❤

also check ArdhraB out ... an amaJIN author 🥺😌💅