-04-

Sunghoon's POV

"Bitch wake up!" Someone was aggressively shaking my shoulder. 

Who the fuck was trying to wake me up this early in the morning. 

"I swear Hoonie if you don't wake up now I'll open the curtain."

Pah! as if I care. I ignored what he said and continued to sleep. Bruh.

*hAlLeLuJah* I suddenly felt the heavenly light coming through the heavenly window in my heavenly room. 

I grabbed the duvet from my shoulder and covered my face with it, frowning all the while. "Fuck you!" I replied from inside the duvet. 

"Really bitch? c'mon you can't do this today... we have to go to school!" 

I ignored him once again.

Suddenly he jumped on me, pulled the duvet out and started tickling me. 

Now THAT was a dirty move. 

I started laughing uncontrollably as Jake tickled me all over. "Stop Jakey pl-please." Jake tickled me more. "I'll g-get up. Now stop." I laugh-stuttered the sentence out. 

"Okay then." Jake suddenly stopped and plopped down right on top of me. "Hihihi" Jake giggled. "Now get up."

"Uugh~!" I groaned because of the sudden weight on top of me. 

"Get off me!" I kicked him hard and he fell on the floor with a thud. Oh no.

"What the fuck bitch." Jake sat on the floor rubbing his bum, pouting all the while. I peeped over and I couldn't help but laugh at the scene.  Jake frowned. "Bahahaha I'll just go get ready!" I ran to the bathroom chuckling. 

Jake's POV

After Sunghoon went to the bathroom I got dressed. 

"Jakey I'm ready! Let's go quickly, we have to finish off our presentation as well."

"Yup. I'm coming."

With that the two of us scurried down the stairs.

"Morning mom!" I saw Mrs. Park plating breakfast. "Good morning Mrs. Park" I greeted her after Hoonie.

"Ah good morning boys? I see you two are early!"

"Yeah mom we have to and finish our project at school. By the way, where is dad?"

"Good good. Here, have your breakfast and run along." She drizzled the maple syrup over the pancakes. "Oh dad left for work in the morning, don't worry." Mrs. Park smiled at us warmly.

"Hmm." Sunghoon nodded, devouring his food. 

Once we both finished we hurriedly washed our plates up. 

"Bye mom" Hoonie gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek, while he wiped up his hands with a napkin.

With that both of us ran out, our bags hanging over our shoulders.

"Bye boys!" I heard a very happy Mrs. Park shout at the door. 

I felt all warm and giddy seeing that mother-son interaction.

What a good start to the day.

-time skip to school-

"Haiiiii!" A voice screamed across the corridor as the two of us went near our lockers. 

"Sunoo! Oh my god! What are you doing at school so early?" I looked at him surprised as I questioned him.