-03-

Sunghoon's POV

Well dinner was hella awkward today, just as I anticipated. 

I sat in front of mom, Jake in front of dad, and Wonyoung in the seat beside me and my mom. No words were spoken between us as we quietly munched on our pasta. 

It was all quiet, excpet Wonyoung kept shifting around her chair every now and then which didn't help my anxiousness right now. 

Suddenly my dad spoke breaking the eerie silence.

"So boys, did you manage to finish your project today?"

"Oh yeah, what was it about? ah, an Asian country right?" Mom joined the conversation.

Mouth-full, nothing to say, I desperately looked at Jake for help who had found his food very interesting, all out of the blue.

Ugh!

Since he was going to be of no help, I tried to think of an excuse, because we literally got absolutely nothing done today. 

Its just an excuse... think Sunghoon think.... 

"AuntietodayIwalkedintoHooniesroomandisaw-"  
Jake immediately looked up, eyes wide.

"SAW US WORKing on the wrong topic... yeah on the wrong topic...." I butted in. "And she pointed it out to us... Didn't you wonnie?" 

I smiled at Wonyoung, giving her a sweet smile, showing off all my white as fuck teeth.

"Yes" she replied, looking at me with an uneasy look. 

"But don't worry Mrs. Park." Jake finally decided to talk. "We've only got a little more of the project left. We'll be able to finish it tomorrow."

"Oh then its good right boys?" Dad commented.

"Yup dad." 

"Ok you two should get to bed now..." my mom took away our finished plates.

"What mom , how old do you think we are? fOivE?"

She just raised her eyebrow and gave me the look. Getting the look was bad!

"Good night mom~ C'mon Jakey let's go" I dragged Jake by the hand and ran upstairs.

Author's POV

"Wonyoung darling, are you okay?" Mr. Park asked, worried about the mousy girl, who still looked like she was deep in thought. 

"Yes uncle. I was just wondering when my parents were coming. I couldn't text them today." Wonyoung pouted.

"Your mother texted me Wonyoung, she said a sudden project came up. Hopefully they'll be back in another month or so." Mrs. Park came back after finishing the dishes. "If you ever want to talk about something you can always come to us okay?" she kept a comforting hand on Wonyoung's back.

"Okay Auntie." She nodded.

"Right! It's very later now and we should sleep. " Mr. Park got up from his seat.

"We're always here okay? Good night darling." Mrs. Park gave the girl a hug and Mr. Park smiled at her reassuringly.

"Good night Auntie, Uncle. I'll head to my room too."

With that the two elders and the girl left the room.

Jake's POV

The two of us came up to Sunghoon's room. Since I was staying over, I brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed.

After I came out of the bathroom, I went and sat on Hoonie's bed, to wait for him to come out.