-09-

Jake's POV

I woke up to see plain white walls all around me. 

Where the fuck am I?

I panic a little before checking out my surrounding. 

And there on the floor stood a knife, smeared with blood. The thick liquid was everywhere. 

Right, I was in my bathroom.

I looked down at my arms in hope of something, yet they looked perfectly fine. 

Perks of being a fucking vampire I guess .

I sighed.

I got up lazily and went to get a wipe to clean my bathroom. After I was done with that I decided to check my phone. 

But like who would even want to text me? Who would care about a mistake like me?

I opened my phone and fu-

Hoonie ❄️
Jakey please text me back?
Jakeeyyyy
I'm worried Jake.
Its really late now... So I'm going to come over tomorrow morning.
Jake?
Are you mad at me?
Jake please text me.
Jakeyyy...

Okayyy so Hoonie was this worried about me? Wow.

Anyways thats not the point right now.

HE WAS COMING OVER ANY MINUTE?

I hadn't even cleaned the mess downstairs. Fuck it ... 

Thank the lord I have this, what you call 'super speed'. 

I just sped downstairs and started cleaning the mess all around. I couldn't even think straight. Not like I ever did in the first place.

I was almost done with the kitchen, when 

Ding~

Sunghoon must be here. I quickly finished wiping and went to open the door. I really didn't want him getting to know about my state or any of this.

Ding~ ding ding ding~

"You fucker couldn't even wait ti- mmmh"

Sunghoon sprang on me and hugged me tight. He held me so tight, I couldn't even talk. 

"Jakeyyyyyy you're okay...." He nuzzled into the crook of my neck. 

I smiled. 

I was keeping a strong grip on his waist to make sure he wouldn't fall, when he suddenly hit me on my shoulder.

"YOU! YOU BITCH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TEXT ME YESTERDAY!??!?!?!?"

Oh shit.

"I- I was a little tired yesterday so I went to bed a little early. I didn't want to bother you because of you're skating practices. I'm sorry." 

I looked down guiltily. 

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips meet mine. Hoonie was kissing me? Why? 

I didn't think much as I kissed back melting in to the kiss. I went to our living room, and sat on the couch, with Sunghoon on my lap.