-06-

Wonyoung's POV

I was at the ice rink with Hoon. I decided to come with Sunghoon since it would have been boring at home. 

I took a seat on one of the higher chairs as I watched Sunghoon get ready to skate. 

He put on his gorgeous black skates and stepped on to the ice, ever so gently. I couldn't help but stare at him. I didn't care if he was my best friend, I simply couldn't deny his beauty. 

He suddenly looked at me. 

Fuck, I got caught staring. 

I immediately felt my cheeks heat up. 

I managed to fight the extreme urge to look away, as I stared back. 

He continued to hold his gaze right at my eyes as he slowly started taking his jacket off.

 I blushed real harder. My inner peace was no where to be found as I screamed the fuck out of myself internally. 

He kept his jacket to the side as he skated towards the centre of the ice rink. He glided across the ice ever-so gracefully, all the while smirking at me. He definitely knew the effect his beauty had on people.

Amidst all the blushing, I was mesmerized as I watched the taller boy skate. He looked as if he were almost floating above the ice. It was truly a breath-taking sight. 

I followed every move of his. His twists, his turns and his elegant twirls. Everything. 

The way his hands would curl upwards, his dainty fingers almost meeting right above his head. The way they were held up so lightly, that his fingers seemed fragile. The way he sped up a little before springing into the air, his hair bouncing along. 

I couldn't take my eyes off. He really was the ice prince. 

The way he became one with the ice was simply.... beautiful.

I suddenly zoned back in to see Sunghoon waving at me eagerly. Oh my god! He was calling me down to the rink. I stood up in a flash, made my skirt and ran down the stairs in tiny steps.

I went near Sunghoon, except I was not on ice. 

"Wanna skate with me Wonnie?" Sunghoon caught me off-guard.

"Um..." I looked down. "I don't  have any um.. skates."

...

"wa-ARGHIIEE! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?" 

Sunghoon held me bridal style, respectfully covering me with my skirt. God, he was such a man.

 I blushed as I felt butterflies in my stomach. Must have been Ulysses! My ultimate favourite!

I sighed as I daydreamed of those beautiful creatures. I always knew I had a connection with them. Now I'm pregnant with them. ASJDKFAJSDKAJDKFJAJD! 

How better could this day get?

NO WAIT.

"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed as I suddenly remembered my position. Pregnant my ass! Those butterflies were killing me. 

Sunghoon looked at me all weirded out for a second. I mean I'm pretty sure he was questioning my sanity. Then he looked down at the ice.

"If that's what you want then lemme just- " 

Sunghoon slightly loosened one of his hands that were holding me.

"NO! DON'T MAKE ME FALL! " I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck, nuzzling into his chest.