married

The place is filled with flowers and decorations it looks beautiful . But something is amiss  yes the grooms where are they ? Oh wait they are waiting at the altar let's just go there .

New looks beautiful in the suit but the smile tells that he is actually faking it . While Tay is smiling with eyes but u can sense some sadness and love one needs to be keen while finding it he knows how to hide it behind his smile .

The pastor began the service they both exchanged their vows .

"Now you may kiss the groom"

Tay placed his hands in such way that it appeared he was kissing but  actually he kissed his own thumb . He knows new doesn't love nor like him more than a friend but what can he do  so when his family planned on marrying him . He is grateful that atleast they are not marrying him to a complete stranger better he suffer with someone he knows rather than a stranger. 

The party was held in a 5 star hotel with a few family , friends and business partners. 

They to talked all of the guests soon the food and dessert was served and the wedding wrapped around 4 in the evening

Tay and new both went to Meena rice cuisine  in Chaing Mai they  had our early dinner along with some dessert.  Then they moved to the next place which is Fah Lanna which is massage parlor.  They had a full body massage and that helped them relax their body and mind with slight music playing in the background .

By the time they reached home they  were dead tired . They arriving in Tays house together.  It's 2 bedroom house . Which is quite amazing .

_____

_____

Short chapter .

The wedding was decided by my mummy new and daddy Tay.