the baby

Tay's pov

Newwie is jealous but doesn't want to admit it . You must have seen his face when i was talking to my baby 👶. Its was funny but at the same time satisfying 😌. 

Well I out to pick up my date now you must be thinking who is it 🤔  im not  gonna tell you . You have to guess it yourself. 

Knock knock I knocked on the door .

Mild opened it as soon as she saw me her facial expression changed from Im tried to Im relieved.  I guess my  baby must have troubled her too much 😕.  She is really naughty you know sometimes even I am tried of her but what to do I love her so much I cant possibly leave her .

"Hi mild how are you doing ?" I gave her a hug 🫂 to which she sighed .

"Im very fine and good " note the  sarcasm in her voice .

"Did she cause trouble again ? " I asked

"You should better ask when did she never cause problem for me 🙄🙄"

I laughed  at what she said .

"By the way where is my sweetheart "

"Merien come out your prince charming is come to take you out on a date " mild shouted laughing .

"Where is he ?" My baby came out running in slow motion just like how they show in movies next what happened is a must in every movie or series yeah you guess it right she tripped and about to fall and like prince charming I am I held her waist and she fell in my arms .

She is staring at me with heart eyes like she always does 😍😍.

"Baby how many times do I have to tell dont run what if you fall and get hurt what will I do huh" I sat her on the couch beside me I folded my hands and pouted pretending to sulk  turning my face other side .

I felt weight on my lap She sat on it . Taking my face in her hands making me face her I stared directly into her eyes which had now turned into puppy eyes shining brightly.

"Im sorry nah baby I promise I will be careful next time forgive me na na na " she knows im weak for puppy eyes but i  ignored her .

"Babbbyyy" she kissed me on the lips many times before  i finally i broke into a big  smile 😀.

"Ok fine I forgive you but if you do it again i will leave you and go far away " i tugged her hair behind her ears to which she turned red .

"Hmm hmmn  excuse me i am still here will you two stop flirting in front of my salad and go out "

"And you who will clean the mess you made in my house " she pointed at Merien. 

We both walked out when the door was about close i heard mild mumbled something. 

"This father daughter always bring chaos in my house you better find someone to handle this baby i cant take it anymore my hairs are already turning white because of these two " i laughed

"Lets go my princess " I offered her my hand which she happily took .

___