reveal

Tay's  pov

After kissing for sometime we both parted our foreheads touching each other .

"You taste like strawberry 🍓 " I  swiped my  tongue across his lips and biting them in the end .

"Do you think Merien will be happy about us?" He asked worry  clearly written on his face .

"She is a good girl she will surely be happy.  She doesn't like when her daddy is sad .

"I hope so "

Next day

"Daddy" she. Jumped right into my arms as if she hasn't seen me in ages .

"I missed you my princess " I kissed her cheeks .

"I missed to you my prince".

She struggled to get down from my embrace and when she did she ran to New who was looking quite nervous clearly you can see it he has been fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hello to my another Prince I missed you too " she kissed him

"I thought you forgot about me " he pouted .

"Are you hungry baby ?" I asked causecits almost time for lunch I took a Dat out from work cause there is something more important to be discussed.

"Yeah!" It's seems like I no longer have only one kid . Shaking my head I began setting up the table with food.

"Baby  we have something to tell you "

Her mouth was full so she just nodded her head instead .

"P I want to say it "

"OK go ahead"

"Baby I and your daddy we are dating ".

"OK is there anything else you guys want to say if no then I can continue eating "

"Huh you have else to say like why do you want to date my dad or something else" new doesn't seem convinced with her reaction.

"I already know daddy likes you he told me before so I already my daddy won't back out easily "  she giggled .

One I can say is that no one knows me better than her .

And by the face new is making right now surely a site to see .

____

Second update will be up in sometime.