Chapter 5

"Jennie! Look at me!" Jisoo commanded.

I looked up at him. My naked body shivering. He looked over me. I was kneeling in front of him. I bit my lip as my view was filled with his huge hardened cock in my face. He held my jaw and smiled seductively at me.

"What do you want?" Jisoo asked.

He cracked his whips right next to my body. I flinched.

"What do you want?" He asked again.

"You!" I whispered.

"Louder!"

"You!" I cried.

"You have to do something for me first," Jisoo replied.

Jisoo stroked himself and I bit my lip. I could feel my sex turning to liquid at the prospect. He wrapped his hand in my ponytail and brought me closer to his shaft. I instinctively held his cock and gently started rubbing his member.

He moaned as I slowly brought my lips to his cock and wrapped my tongue around him. He then shoved me to swallow more of his cock. I sucked and pursed my lips tighter around him and stroked his shaft. Jisoo's moans filled my ears.

"Yes baby yes!" He moaned.

Jisoo quickly pulled me off just before he was about of cum and shoved me against the wall.

"Is this what you want?" He asked.

"Yes!" I moaned.

I woke up from my dream annoyed that Jisoo hadn't gotten to ravage my body. My body brimmed with sexual tension. It was pathetic. Every time I even thought of this man I became putty. I was horrified at how I declined the female gender so badly.

Pathetic? Absolutely! Necessary? Most definitely!

I then slipped my own fingers in between my thighs and slowly drew circles around my clit. I hated aimlessly playing with myself but dreaming of Jisoo had worked my body into the state it could not return from. I gently pressed harder into my clit and moaned from the pleasure shock I received as I continued to stroke and stimulate my sex. I tried to picture Jisoo's large but soft hands being the ones to stimulate my body while the sight hardened his beautiful cock. I knew how much of a whore I sounded like but I wanted him badly. I moaned and panted as my fantasy carried me off until I put two fingers inside myself and continued to massage the clit with the other hand. The continuation of the finger fucking and clit massage built up my need for release and so my stimulation became harder and fast and I began to slowly moan Jisoo's name. I came explosively over my hands and screamed his name as I did so. I laid there and let the relief and pleasure surge through my body. As I came out my pleasure high I got up and headed towards the bathroom to clean up myself.

I entered the bathroom to the sight of Jisoo pleasuring himself. He held his big cock in one hand and steadied himself on the side with the other. I watched him. He altered between pumping his dick and massaging his big cock in one hand and steadied himself on the side with the other. I watched him. Jisoo altered between pumping his dick and massaging his balls. I stood there in awe, just watching. I couldn't tear my eyes away from not only his manhood but his body as a whole. I knew he was in good shape, I didn't realise how good. My hands slowly travelled south again to feel I was dripping wet. I then heard the name on his lips. It was mine. He moaned my name as he came. It was at that point I released a moan and he saw me in the room for the first time.

"Jennie?" He half moaned half questioned.

My hand was still in my pants and his was still holding his cock, which was still hard. My own sex was still soaking wet with desire for him. This was so awkward for me as, not three days ago, I couldn't even talk to this man alone properly and now we had witnessed each other's self pleasure.