Chapter 14

I woke up cocooned in Jisoo's body. I couldn't count the number of times we climaxed last night and I had no idea what time we finally pulled away and collapsed from tiredness at. All I could say for certain is that I felt throughly fucked.

I looked at Jisoo as he slept. His face was younger and more peaceful than it had been yesterday because it had either been scrunched up in concentration or climax. He laid there on his back, his arms thrown up onto the pillow around his head. The duvet came up to just under his armpits but his leg was angled out and laid on top. I smiled as I saw a smile break across his lips.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" He mumbled.

"Because you are so picturesque," I replied.

"Why don't you do an oil painting of me?" Jisoo laughed, still half asleep.

"Oil painting?" I laughed, "Fuck me your old! There is something called a camera now."

He opened his eyes, "Well I already have fucked you and yes I am old and I know cameras exist because I have some lovely photos of you!"

My smiled faded, "You don't do you?"

Jisoo reached for his trousers on the floor and went on to his photo library. He then scrolled through his photos before showing me one. He showed me an array of seven different photos, all of me asleep. The one he said was his favourite was me asleep on my stomach. My arms clutching the pillow and my face buried in it. My hair fell down my back in untameable waves and my entire back was on show, and a little side boob action, as the duvet lay at my waist.

"That was the night you had that nightmare," he said.

I nodded, "I wasn't aware you stopped holding me that night."

"I didn't want to..." he trailed off.

His phone started ringing. We both knew that as soon as he picked it up he would have to leave, and as soon as he left our moment was lost. A moment that would never again be repeated.

This could never repeat. This was the end for us. All because of a phone call.

I sighed, "You should probably get that."

"Jennie ..."

"It's ok," I said, "You have a family to get back to."

"Jennie wait!" He pleaded.

I laid still. He picked up the phone.

"Chaeyeong....I'm with Jennie now....she fine, she's just.... Chaeyeong I don't think that's appropriate....your mother can ....wait....what?.....ok ok we will be right there." He ended the call. His colour had drained.

"What's going on?" I dared to ask.

"It's Lia," he breathed, "She collapsed. She refusing medical attention. She wants to see us."

"You should go be with her," I insisted, "Jisoo I'm so..."

"She wants to see you too," Jisoo said.

"What?" I asked, "That's not a good idea."

"Please Jennie!" I pleaded.

His eyes were watery and I knew he didn't expect Lia to last too much longer. I could deny her or him my time because I loved them all so much. They were my family. I nodded and he sighed in relief. I was too stunned to speak.

~

"What's she doing here?" Irene spat.

"I'm here for Lia!" I said before Jisoo could speak, "She wanted me so I came!"