hickey prank (requested)

The laugh that fell from your lips as Hyeju laid you down in bed made her heart flutter.

It'd been so long since she last heard that sweet laugh in person.

She and the girls have been on tour, traveling around to perform and meet fans for several weeks.

Now that she's home, she can't seem to get enough of you.

She leaned down and pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

Your lips moved in perfect sync, your arms wrapping around her back to pull her closer.

She smiled against your lips, giving you a few more loving kisses before she pulled away and kissed your jaw.

You tilted your head back and closed your eyes, a soft sigh falling from your lips as she trailed her lips to your neck.

She gazed up at you with bright eyes before looking down at your skin and she froze as soon as she saw the hickeys covering your neck.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" You pouted at her and she stared at you in disbelief.

"Why do you have hickeys on your neck?"

"What?" You mumbled, pretending to be confused.

"Don't act like you have no clue what I'm talking about, y/n. You have hickeys on your neck! Obviously, I haven't been home to give them to you so where'd you get them from? Who gave them to you?"

She was upset, her voice louder than what you were used to.

"Hyeju, calm down-"

"Do not tell me to calm down, y/n! I'm so disappointed. I've been missing you like crazy, counting down the days until I got to come home to you, while you've clearly been busy doing other things." She said as she tangled her fingers in her hair.

You could tell she was frustrated and anxious and you knew you had to put an end to the prank before things got taken way too far.

"Hyeju-"

"Who gave them to you?" She asked, a look of hurt and sadness in her eyes.

"Hyeju, they're not real!" You said and she sniffled before staring at you with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"It's a prank! Look," you paused and reached for your makeup wipes, brushing one across your neck, causing the makeup to smear across your skin and the wipe. "It's fake!"

"That's mean!" She said. "I just get home and that's how you greet me?"

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head and walked to you, hovering over you.

"You scared me."

"You should know by now that I love you and only you and there's nothing I'd ever do to hurt you. I love you too much."

"I love you too." She said as she put her cheek on your shoulder. "No more pranks. I don't like them."

"Okay." You chuckled. "No more pranks. You have my word."

"Good. I'm holding you to it." She said as she looked back up at you, cracking a tiny smile as she leaned in to kiss you.