she kisses your neck (requested)

"I'm so happy that you're home, sweet girl. I missed you today." Hyeju said as she came up behind you.

As you tossed your towel and dirty laundry into the basket in the bedroom, she put her arms around you to hug you from behind.

You just breathed out a contented sigh as you closed your eyes and leaned against her.

"I missed you too." You said as she kissed your cheek.

You turned around and, instantly, she pulled you in for a sweet, loving kiss.

You sighed softly as her lips moved against yours and as you put your arms around her to pull her closer and attempted to deepen the kiss, she pulled away.

Although you weren't happy about that at first, complaining was impossible when she immediately put her lips against your neck.

"Olivia," You sighed as she kissed across your skin. "That feels so good."

She hummed against your skin, causing a gasp to fall from your lips.

"Yeah?" She said, smirking slightly.

You couldn't reply.

You felt too weak in the knees and much too speechless to say be able to reply verbally.

Hyeju was quick to push you onto the bed since you felt as though your knees were going to give out.

As soon as you were laying down, she started to kiss more of your neck.

She pulled your shirt down a bit, allowing for her lips to brush against your collarbones and chest before kissing your neck once again.

You put your fingers in her short dark locks, tugging at the strands as bliss flooded over you.

It felt so good.

She made you feel so euphoric and, in return, every tug at her hair brought her a rush of euphoria, too.

"Still feel good, baby?" She asked, smirking once again as you nodded your head quickly. "Then let me know. Stop being so quiet. Let those soft sighs fall. I want to hear them."

That drove you wild.

And as she began to kiss the spot on your neck that made you weak once again, her name fell from your lips with a soft sigh.

"Hyeju," You sighed as you put your head back. "That feels so nice."

Her heart started to pound.

It made her feel so happy to know that she was making you feel blissful.

"Tell me, baby. Did you have any other ideas for the night?" She questioned. "Or did you want me to keep doing this?"

"Keep doing this. Keep kissing my neck." You said breathlessly.

"You're sure, darling?"

"Yes," you sighed. "Please, Hyeju. It feels so nice."

She couldn't help but smile a little before she started to brush her fingers across your skin, her soft lips still moving against your neck.

"If that's what my girl wants, that's what my girl will get," she said as you tried to pull her closer as she continued to make you feel incredible.