ideal type? (requested)

The girls were all sitting around in different seats in front of the interviewer, listening intently to every word that was spoken and kindly answering every question that they were asked.

"We've been working so very hard for this comeback. We've poured out our blood, sweat, and tears into the dance practices and we've perfected every line in this song. So we're so happy that everyone is loving it so much!" Jungeun grinned as she answered the interviewer's question about how they felt about this comeback so far.

After a few compliments and kind words from the lady in front of them, another question was asked.

"I'm very curious about something so is it okay if I ask this?"

The girls all nodded politely before the interviewer spoke up gain.

"Which idol is your ideal type?"

The girls all looked at Hyeju and she laughed about it before raising her hand slightly, as if she was asking to answer this one - as if the girls weren't staring her down and making it obvious that they wanted her to answer.

"Yes, Hyeju?"

"I'd have to say y/n."

The interviewer's eyes lit up at your name falling from Hyeju lips, the girls' doing the same.

You're an idol, a soloist, and you're adored by so many people around the world; Hyeju included.

"What about y/n is your ideal type?"

"Everything." She answered, making the girls and the interviewer laugh. "She's just amazing. She's so beautiful and so funny. I watch her interviewers and vlive's all the time and she's so smart and sweet. She's also very talented and very passionate about music and dance like I am, so we have that in common. That stuff is very important to me. Just everything about her, really."

"You hear that, y/n?" The lady grinned as she looked into the camera. "You're Hyeju's type! How exciting is that?" She laughed, making the girls do the same while Hyeju's cheeks turned red before she lowered her head. "I wonder if you're her ideal type, as well."

She shrugged her shoulders as she continued to blush, the girls teasing her playfully as she did so.

She couldn't help but wonder if you'd end up seeing this, knowing that her kind words and admiration for you were bound to be spread across the internet like wildfire by fans around the world.