Chapter 4 - Avoidance

This is most totally filler! Hooray! I just needed to make a filler chapter so that it's not as short a book as it was, and also to build up to week 3. ;)

Comment on the picture here

Cherry POV
I sent him a text. He was probably asleep. His phone that I gave him was pretty nice, so it should alert him when he wakes up.

                                Keith (Bae 💙)

Hey babe! Wanna go to the movies today? I can get my parents to drive us!
Sent at 9:00 am

I wouldn't mind if he would pick me up, but it's fine. I just wanted to spend some time with him, it feels like we've been distant recently so this should help!

He arrived in some more casual looking fancy clothes. He was looking like he just woke up, but I didn't mind. We ordered tickets to go see Me And My Ex (not real movie) since tickets were selling at a really cheap price. It was some boring movie that I could not honestly describe the plot of.

I think it was like this guy leaves the girl for another guy? Really jerk move on their part, I don't think that would happen with Keith though. He's very manly and loves to rap, I don't see him leaving me for another guy.

It was a good chance to sleep though, which is what I did after the first 10 minutes.

After I woke up, Keith described the movie to me. I asked him if he wanted to go to the mall, and he said he wants to buy something anyway, so it worked out fine. We mostly just walked around, with Keith not finding the thing he needed.

We walked and Keith talked about his dream he had last night. Some Pico guy that saved him from a school shooting or whatever. Then he mentioned the part where he went to that guys house.

I thought it was a pretty harmless and nice story until he mentioned the kiss part. I looked at Keith in disgust and said "Why don't we discuss this in the bathroom?" He looked confused, but when we got there, I proceeded to hound Keith.

"I-I thought you said you loved me! You've never described a kiss like that with me! Do you love Pico more?" I hounded at him, clearly upset. He looked like he was terrified but I didn't care. I wanted him to be scared.

"Yes Cherry! I love you so much, but I thought you would want to hear about my past! Please don't kill me!" He whined, which calmed me down somewhat.

"Good, then you shouldn't have another dream about him. I'm scared you'll fall out of love with me." I responded, feeling a huge sigh of relief. I thought I would lose my hopefully soon to be fiancé. But I have confidence now that I won't lose him!

The next store we stopped at, I asked Keith what he was shopping for. He said he wanted a new microphone. I was happy to buy him one, especially since he had been improving in rapping recently.

He walked out and we went outside, we practiced on a harder version of the tutorial. It went "l-l-l-left! r-r-r-right!" And he started slowly improving.

It ended with him hitting about 45/60 notes, which was better than I expected.

He improved somewhat.

But then he had to go home. Or "home" as he called it, I don't exactly know where he lives. But I suppose I'll probably figure it out soon. Not like it'll matter anyway, I'll just take him into my house eventually.

He went home and probably dreamt of me!

[Keith's dream in Keith's pov]
Spoiler: he did not.

I didn't know what to do the next day at school. Since me and Pico kissed the previous day, were we supposed to act like a couple? I don't know if Pico would even want to associate with me anymore. I've read some people who have a crush avoid their love interest.

I hope he doesn't do that.

Because I seriously love him.

I want to be with him, but Pico is probably straight and just did that out of shock maybe? Was I gay? I still liked girls, and didn't like guys.

That isn't gay.

Only liking girls with one guy crush.

Right?

I instantly entered and Pico ran up to me. "Hey, uh, about yesterday...I'm sorry." He admitted. "You don't have to pretend like you're gay because of me. You can like who you want, I'm sorry."

I didn't know how to respond to this, because on one hand I did like Pico, but on the other, wouldn't people look down on me for being gay? I didn't have time to respond either way, because next thing I knew, a teacher dragged me to class.

"Keith! Tell me your response later!" Pico yelled behind me to make sure I didn't forget. He was also dragged to class.

I got my answer later though. A girl ran up to me and said. "Hey! I just broke up with my boyfriend to be with you! Your hair is cool!" She said, and right after that, she kissed me in no time flat. I realized I hated this kiss, and I enjoyed Pico's much more.

I ran back up to Pico after and started to confess to him. "Fine Pico! I love you! Every other kiss I had, being one, was terrible without you!" Pico instantly smirked, knowing he'd won. "Cool, so want to be a couple now?" He asked, expecting a no.

"Yes. But I can't tell my parents."

Word: 1000

If it wasn't obvious already, Keith's parents are SUPER homophobic. Along with all other things. Also if it wasn't obvious, this is NOT soft mod. It has some elements of soft in here tho. Btw next chapter is going to be week 3!