Chapter 6 - My new roomate

At this point, I'm just writing to archive the shit from my camera roll. /s Btw, I love writing. Edit by me, btw.
THIS IS 100% FILLER! ITS NEEDED THO, DON'T WORRY.

Comment on pic here

3rd person POV
Keith woke up to find himself in bed with some stranger. And any chance of subtlety was out the window when he did a girly scream, alerting Pico.

"Chill out Keith, you asked to stay here last night, but we don't have any guest beds. You can either sleep on the floor or with me. And last night, you chose my bed." Pico explained, so Keith didn't freak out in that moment.

Keith sighed, he did remember that now that he thinks of it. Still, he hasn't exactly planned on sleeping in a bed with his ex! It's probably a super bad sight, especially since they had dated in the past.

Ask and you receive.

Nene and Darnell walked in with some random groceries, trying to give Pico the money he lent them. And they were going to do that, but then they saw both Pico and Keith in bed together. What was once a bittersweet moment was interrupted by the boys hearing roaring laughter.

"Damn Pico, tell us before you have sex with someone in your room!" Nene shouted loud enough for anyone to hear across the neighborhood.

"Fuck off, it's just Keith, and I'm not having sex either. He's just homeless right now." Pico retorted, probably having his face turn 36 different shades of red. He wasn't exactly ready to tell them that Keith was his ex either, but they figured it out.

"Yeah! We're exes, I don't even like Pico anymore!" Keith yelled out to try to rectify the situation. He mostly just made it worse, though, because Pico's friends are huge assholes.

"Damn, ex's in love again? That shit's kinky!" Darnell jabbed at a on fire looking Pico. Both of them didn't know how to respond. Instead, Keith just went in for breakfast. He was so excited to see what Pico would cook for him. Pico was actually an aspiring chef before...

well, the incident.

Everyone knew Pico's incident, and although everybody missed old Pico, they didn't dare say it to his face. If they did, Pico would beat their face in. Yeah, Pico was basically one of those kids. Dude would make sure you didn't breathe again if he didn't like you. He would kill you.

Well...he would have.

If it hadn't been for Keith.

Keith had to have enough emotions for the both of them. If he didn't, Pico would probably have snapped a long time ago. And according to the one student who witnessed Pico's snapping, you shouldn't get in the way of a pissed off ginger. That same kid unenrolled from that same school just a bit later.

Keith was brutally taken from his thoughts when he heard pots and pans...and, burning?

Oh shit.

Keith ran in with a fire extinguisher. Only to see Pico looking at him, a confused glance as he made pancakes. "Uh, do you not like pancakes...?" Pico asked, really confused. Keith of course loved pancakes, but he thought he heard burning? Probably the eggs on fire over there.

Wait, what?

"Oh yeah, that's probably why," Pico said calmly. "Not that big of a deal. It'll just be, um, egg surprise!" Pico said as if this was an everyday occurrence.