Chapter 13 - Come back

I wanna apologize for my content not being good lately. I'll try to make it better in future chapters, it won't be dry hopefully.

Pico POV

You know, in a way, this all reminded me of the last time I was with Keith.

I was in an endless state of panic, the boy that had captured my heart was almost dead in my arms, and I was crying. I used to cry a ton more actually, but that was really the only difference.

In said panic, I didn't think to call an ambulance with the flawed thought that they might be too slow. It was kind of stupid, since how I was I sure I would be there?

I burst into the hospital before being told to sit down while they brought Keith in for inspection. I twiddled my hair nervously, a sign of how upset I was with how neat I loved to keep my hair.

I heard my phone ring.

"Hey dude! Heard Keith was almost dead, how's that goin'?" Darnell asked from the line. I instantly sucked up my tears, Darnell would never let me be seen like this.

"O-oh, yeah, it's fine. He'll be okay, he has to be.." I tried to say in a chuckle but it only seemed to prove that I wasn't okay.

"Whoa, that much on you, huh?" His voice was starting to fade out of my ears before I snapped back to reality suddenly.

"You don't get it.." I felt my voice starting to crack slowly, tears becoming more evident in my eyes. I held my mouth to prevent the crying, but it didn't matter much.

"I can't lose him Darnell, I-I just can't. He's finally back in my life, best thing that ever happened to me. I can't just lose him. It's not..I can't.." I was beginning to break down in the hospital, people probably staring at me.

"Stop. I've heard enough P. He'll be fine, stop acting otherwise," Darnell comforted me. "Besides, what's this 'bout losing him? He's a strong fucker, he'll be fine."

I perked up at my friends stupidity. Though I hadn't heard back from the hospital yet, I was starting to feel better. I said bye and started to hang up.

"Wait where's the house by the wa-" Darnell tried screaming into the phone before being cut off. Tough luck, should've answered my calls 16 days ago.

I decided to stay for a bit before deciding to try to go into the room, once again me being declined entrance as the doctor said he was in critical condition, and family only.

I didn't know how to break it to him that Keith's folks were a bunch of abusive asshole psychopaths, so I decided to leave.

I went to this one burrito place, where I just ordered my usual. It was okay, but tear stained burrito isn't as good as you might think.

Damnit, was I really this helpless without Keith? And why the hell do I care?

When did I become so soft? I'm not those fucking people who are so wimpy and barely weigh anything! When I'm near Keith though..

Damnit. These emotional barriers I worked so hard to build up were just being torn down in an instant. My own mountain of not being lonely was replaced by another, I was becoming a total wimp.

I groaned before throwing most of my burrito away. I wasn't hungry. Even if this was a great relationship, I can't be this controlling of him.

So why do I feel worthless without him?

I walked into the hospital before being approached by a doctor saying I could finally walk in. When I did walk in, Keith had tubes on tubes in his body, and seemed to be connected to a bunch of machines.

However, he was alive.

We rejoiced for a second, mostly me as Keith couldn't move before taking a small snack break. I wish I had saved that burrito looking back, it was so much better than this hospital food but I didn't feel like eating without Keith.

Ugh, I couldn't EAT without him. This was getting ridiculous.

Keith just made me feel..whole! I don't know how to explain it really. I would say soulmates if I believed that shit.

We ate together and then asked the doctor if Keith could be dismissed. The doctor sighed before getting some papers and informing us we were allowed. Honestly I thought we wouldn't be allowed to leave.

Going home me and Keith mutually decided that we wouldn't speak of the incident that just happened. It would be in our history, of course, but we wouldn't mention it.

It felt so good to finally lay in the same bed next to each other. Remember when I mentioned that I wanted to be in bed with Keith and kiss him? Well, it happened.

Keith lit a candle.

Oh, so that's how it was going to be.

As we were preparing to have our time Darnell and Nene burst in again.

"For god's sake, do you people not know how to knock?" Keith yelled out with me holding his wrists in place.

"Nah," Nene smirked. "I knew you'd be fucking! Now do you want to tell me you don't like Keith, Pico?"

"I'm not admitting shit. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some thoughts-"

"And balls," Darnell commented.

"To empty," I confirmed.

"Be quiet or some shit. I need my beauty rest." Darnell continued from where he left off before promptly leaving and shutting the door.

Nene seemed more reluctant to leave but finally giggled a bit before talking again. "Oh! And make sure poor Keithy can still walk tomorrow! We have plans, remember?" She then left going somewhere.

Keith and me sighed before silently chuckling at our terrible friends. All of a sudden my grip on his wrists tightened as I pushed him on the bed and leaned my lips down.

"You cool with this?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

W: 1011

Lol you really thought.