24 | All Of You

My heart is beating so fast in my chest, I can't believe she's right here in front of me looking beautiful if not downright sinful

My heart is beating so fast in my chest, I can't believe she's right here in front of me looking beautiful if not downright sinful. I feel my cock begin to twitch in my sweats and I groan at the sight of her, she giggles and shifts picking up a remote and playing some music. My guess is she's trying to drown out the sounds we're about to make since the house is full of people.

She turns the music up, no doubt people will assume what we're doing in here but I couldn't give a fuck. She gets up and sits on her knees and beacons me over with a single finger, biting down on her lip.

  A/N — The song is above, there are no lyrics but I love the beat. Listen to it for this whole scene even if you have to replay.

I calmly walk over towards her even though I just want to run over there and throw her back onto the bed and devour every inch of her, I want to savor this though, and not rush it.

Standing in front of her, I glance down at her as she peers up at me from behind her lashes, giving me a sly smile before reaching up, cupping my face, and softly kissing me. I can feel the love radiating from her kiss, she's taking full control and I'm loving it.

I feel her hands tug my hair a little as she pulls me closer to her and she deepens the kiss, she bits my bottom lip and I groan. She uses that opportunity to slip her tongue in, she pulls me flush up against her and my hands go straight to her hips.

Her breasts are flush up against my chest and I feel her erect nipples, my cock is hard as fuck. She slowly pulls back from our kiss and her lips brush my cheek, she leaves little kisses on my scar before making her way down to my jaw.

My hands guide them down to her ass, squeezing earning a moan from her. She makes her way to my neck and leaves open mouth kisses, "I've missed you." She whispers continuing her sweet, sweet torture. She keeps heading south kissing my pecks, my abs, and kissing me to where my V line dips.

She tugs on my waistband and pulls them down kissing around my hard cock, my sweats fall to the ground, and step out of them kicking them to the side. She glances up at me again, a wicked glint in her eyes as she slowly licks her lips.

She gets on all fours and kisses the tip of my cock before her tongue darts out and swirls around the tip, my eyes close and my head falls back from the contact.

"Uh, uh, watch me while I take you into my mouth babe." She says, my eyes snap open and I look down at her as she winks before taking me into her mouth.

"Fuck baby," I hiss through gritted teeth, I lace my fingers into her hair pulling gently making her moan around my cock. The vibration from her mouth intensifies the tingles in my balls, she bobs up and down on my cock before she takes me in all the way and I hit the back of her throat, "god baby, don't fucking stop."

She never loses eye contact with me and I don't dare look away from the goddess in front of me, she doesn't relent and I'm so close to coming in her mouth but I pull back and she looks up at me pouting.