Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was once a Beautiful Goddess named Iris Devil. She is the goddess of Life, Nature and Heaven. One day She fell in 
love with Satan Blade, King of hell. She soon married him and had a child, Her name is LeoLion Devil Blade, The Princess of Hell and Heaven. LeoLion has six siblings, Both Iris and Satan sometimes fight over nothing. Leo always went to a lake that was near her village. She liked to sit there and listen to the birds chirp and the water hit the light green grass in the nice evening wind. As she was there one day, Leo heard her sister scream out from the palace. Leo ran towards her sister then saw her bleeding. “Who the hell did this to you, Leon.” Leo asked Leon as she was healing her arm. Leon pointed and saw her parents fighting something. Leo got angry and turned into a Lion-Wendigo. The creature backed up. Leo vanished into thin air then she re-appeared behind the creatures she killed them out of anger. Leo was covered in blood, she shaken her fur and cleaned the body and blood that was on the floors and walls. “We are sorry Young Master, we didn't protect your twin sister.” says Satan and Iris as Leo hugged Satan and Iris. “It's fine you guys at least tried through.” says Leo as Leon came and hugged them. Leo calls her brothers to go near them and help out around the palace and the village.

*Meanwhile In Our Universe*

             Alex was getting ready for school. Doing her regular chores like cleaning the house, Making breakfast for 18 kids and doing laundry, Setting up beds. etc. She thought it was gonna be a normal day like always.

“WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO LONG!!!!” yelled Her Handler.

“I’m almost done!!” Alex Yelled Back.

Right now she was cleaning the bathroom, once she was done, she put on her purple and black combat boots. With her camouflage jacket. She dropped off the 5 Youngest Orphans at Washington Elementary School. Then walked to her own School at Thomas Highschool. As she was on her way to school, she felt some discomfort in her lower and upper back, while she had a splitting headache. Even though she was hurting she still walked on. She walked inside the school feeling like someone was watching her. She looked around and saw no one. So she walked on to her 1st period class.

Leo’s Pov

I went on patrol in the city and saw Alex walking towards Thomas High School so I followed Alex by turning into a kitten to get inside the school. “Mother and Father I'm going to watch over a girl named Alex. so I may not come home when it hits night or midnight.” says Leo talking to thin air. “Ok be safe Young Mater. I’ll tell your twin sister.” says Satan and Iris as Leo follows Alex in the school. 

*Timeskip to lunch*

Alex’s Pov

It was lunch and I was starving. So I decided to try and beat the crowd and run as fast as I could, which was really slow. Then all of a sudden it was like I gained some new energy or something, and ran really fast, when i stopped running i looked at my legs and just stared at them it was really, weird after a while the lady called me to get my food since i was holding up the line so i started walking with caution. I got my food and sat down under a beautiful Oak Tree in front of the school where I normally eat. Then I heard a faint Meow and looked up and saw a White cat with a Black Circle on its head. It looked like I was trying to catch up with me.That cat then came up to me and sat there staring at me. I felt a little creeped out. Then it put its paw on my food and meowed.

“Ohhh, You’re hungry aren’t you?,” I said, “Well I'm not really hungry, so you can have it.”

Then I gave the cat rice and chicken. And watched it eat it all and lay down at my leg. Within a couple of minutes it was asleep. So I just sat there listening to music trying to forget about the pain that has been here all morning. When suddenly I feel as if my skin is ripping apart on my back, I start to scream as loud as I possibly could tears streaming down my face and I feel something coming out of me. When it stopped I felt something fluffy on my lower and upper back. Then the pain in my head started to become worse like my back but this time it was like a million needles poking 2 spots of my head and I started to cry harder. When I looked up I saw a person standing over me.Then I passed out.

Leo’s Pov

I looked at Alex then looked at the food, I meowed to Alex to give some food. I wiggled my tail like I didn't eat at all. I nodded to Alex and meowed for a yes. I ate all the food and layed down next to Alex’s leg. My left ear moved a little and yawned in my sleep. For a couple of minutes I  jumped away from Alex then realized that she is having her powers to her then I howled to my family. I changed into my human form and tried to ease the pain but it didn't work. I had an idea how to ease the pain. I picked Alex up off the ground and went to the palace.

Hey its author-chan this book has 2 authors so sometimes it will be me or my bestie @LeoDBlade