Chapter 8

Leo’s POV

 I saw that Alex is using her powers in her sleep. Then I saw a burn on her leg. It read.

“Leo we need help, we’re trapped in a dream dimension with a demon that wants to kill us.”

 I closed my eyes to see the dimension that Alex was talking about. I wrote in flames.

"Find the kitten that has a lion following it."

 The flames stayed there until I was there to erase it. I turned into a kitten and had a lion following me through the dream dimension. I run through the dimension. The lion roared loudly to see if Alex responded to it with a howl. I kept running until I howled to Alex, sending a signal that I was in the same dimension.

Alex’s POV

 B-brother?? I thought I was an only child….But I don't have time to think about that right now, Leo just wrote back to find a kitten and a lion chasing after it. But before I was able to do anything my brother broke the dome. And Aiden Grabbed me because I just couldn’t move. I was...frozen with questions and doubt. And I heard a roar so I howled back saying that we were on our way. And I heard  Leo howl but before I was able to howl back to her my brother hit me and aiden. Into a wall. I was unable to do anything. I was filled with emotions. Anger, confusion, happiness.  But I didn't have to do anything because Aiden started attacking left and right. It’s like he figured everything out and knew what he was doing. And when I looked in his face he seemed angry..so angry he might try to kill my Brother. After a while Aiden knocked out my sibling. Very soon after that Leo came to take us home. I got a bad headache so I just slept once I got back in my body. And the last words I heard was: “I'm sorry.” 

Aiden’s Pov

 When I heard the demon say that, He was her sibling. Something rose inside me. I looked at Alex. She looked overwhelmed with emotions. When I looked up. He was banging on the Dome, cracking with each hit he did. So I looked back at Alex to see if she saw this but she didn't. She was too deep in thought. But then there was a message from Leo telling us to look for a kitten with a lion chasing it. But before anything else the demon shattered the dome. So I grabbed Alex and started to run. Then I heard a roar and Alex howled back. And then I heard what might have sounded like Leo howling back to Alex. But since I was too focused on finding them, I wasn't paying attention to the demon chasing us. It got close enough to knock us back into a wall. Now I'm angry so I started to attack it with all the strength I got in me. Every now and then I take a glance at Alex to make sure she’s fine. She looked tired like she could pass out any second. I did a final blow on the neck and knocked out the demon. After that I went back to Alex And tried to make her more comfortable and tried to ease the pain she felt. I felt so bad I wasn't able to protect her. What kind of brother would do that to his little sister? Within the next four minutes Leo found us and put us back into our bodies. As soon as we got in our bodies. Alex fell back to sleep But before she did. I whispered sorry in her ear. Then kissed her cheek. I could feel my cheeks heat up. When I looked over my shoulder I could see Leo trying to hold in a Squeal. I just Rolled my eyes then layed down. On the spot she put me in earlier and rethought what I just did.