Chapter 2

Leo’s Pov

 Soon as we arrived at the palace I put her on the couch in my room then grabbed a cold towel and put it over her forehead and I waited as I was cooking something for her to eat. I also baked a cake and made chocolate frosting. After I pull the cake out of the oven and wait for it to cool down so I can frost it with chocolate and some colored sprinkles on it. So I did and waited in my room to check up on Alex. soon as I went to my room I saw Alex sitting up.

Alex’s Pov

When I woke up, I was in a big bedroom. It looked like it was really expensive. I sat up and looked around more then I looked up and saw…...A HALO. DID I DIE!!! AM I DEAD!!! I KNEW I HAD A PRETTY BAD HEADACHE BUT I DIDN’T THINK I WOULD DIE FROM IT!! All of a sudden the door to the room opened and I saw a Female around my age walk in. She had White and Black hair with Light blue eyes so pretty to stare at. Then I remembered what happened at school.

Both POVs

“Who are you?,” I asked frightened

“I’m LeoLion Devil Blade, but call me Leo. And you are in the palace of the Royal Family.” Leo replied to Alex.

“Umm…..how did I get here??,” Alex Questioned.

“I carried you here, when you passed out.” Leo replied to Alex again.

“Ok then umm…...where’s your bathroom?,” Alex asked.

“It's left of my closet.” Leo replied to Alex once more.

“Ok thank you.” Alex said before getting up and walking to that bathroom.
“You are welcome.” Leo said as she looked at Alex walking towards the bathroom.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
Alex’s POV

When I looked into the mirror there was a completely different person staring back at me. It was weird this person resembled me but was not. She had purple highlights, a tail, ears and black wings and halo she also has purple eyes. I was so scared I screamed. That's when Leo ran in.

Leo’s POV

“Are you ok Alex.” I asked as I was kneeled down. I looked around and searched for anyone that had come into my room besides Leon. But I didn't feel any unfamiliar pulse or heartbeats. But I knew that Alex would have her powers randomly appear out of nowhere. Then I smelled something that wasn’t food and was something different than me, Alex and my family until I realized that she was supposed to be the princess of the fallen angels and the wolves. So I looked outside of the Bathroom window and realized that's where the smell came from. It was Alex’s Parents. So me and my family protected Alex like she was a part of our family. I was ready to attack but I didn't do it. “What do you want from us and don’t say you guys want Alex because you all abandoned her the day she was born. There’s isn't going back when you guys do it just to kill her so leave her with us.” I spoke as I was pulling a sniper rifle that can turn into a scythe.

Alex’s Pov

As I watched what was going on I saw a much older female just stare at me. When I looked into her dark Purple eyes I saw longing and wanting. Then all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain in my eyes like someone was stabbing them. When that happened the older woman started to scream for help.

“HELP ME, THAT MONSTER SHE’S TRYING TO KILL ME,HELP” she yelled.

“What, huh? What do you mean?” As soon as I looked elsewhere everything my eyes grazed on died.

“What's going on?,”I asked.

Leo’s POV

I faded  towards Alex. “Alex hasn't cut you yet.” I spoke to the woman who yelled. My family hissed at them. An owl flew towards me and Alex, it was talking to me and flew off then it teleported itself back to its nest, then I made a sound to give the information to my family. They nodded and vanished out of nowhere, they left me and Alex alone. I got up and smiled as I walked towards them with a knife. “I better run if I was you.” I spoken again as I was still smiling but it was a Devil smile this time while walking with a jacket that looked like a real lion covering my upper body and covering my head and face.