Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Sixteen Months later*

Me and Aiden are going to the elementary to pick up his siblings and my little brats. We said our goodbye and went our separate ways.

On our way I had the same feeling I had sixteen months earlier before I was attacked. So I told the kids to walk off without me. And when I turned around I saw a guy wearing all black. Why do people love wearing black so much?!! Anyways, the Guy stopped about 5 ft before me.

“Why hello there you must be the person the young master was talking about?” The person came towards me.

“Why yes I am.” I said getting into a stance.

“Young Master said she’s going to be at the same spot when y'all meet at.” The person said.

“Ok, why didn't you just tell me like a normal person You scared the heck out of me,man” I said relaxing and finally letting go of the breath I didn't know i was saving.

“Sorry about that I didn't mean to do that.” The person replied to me.

“It's fine, thank you though,” I said to the guy.

“Your welcome Alex.” The person replied to me again.

“Hey, do you mind if you could tell Leo to wait a little longer while I go home to change?” I said not wanting to stay in my dirty clothes any longer.

“She's been waiting for you, but I will deliver the message to her.” The person replied to me as he bowed down towards me then he vanished in the air.

“Ok..then” I turned back around and ran as fast as i could to the orphanage to change

“Ayo the kids told me you left them alone on the street and you yelled at-” My handler yelled but was interrupted when I stared at her with a shut up before I make you stare.

I then changed into a black t-shirt and sweats.

+Picture for those who can't imagine+

Then I ran to the school.

Leo’s POV

I have been waiting for Alex when Iowa came towards me and told me that Alex in a little more time so I nodded and a little longer. I played with clouds while I waited, then I hummed to a song and looked at the full blue moon. I smelled someone beside Alex, I waited as Moder appeared behind me holding its guard up waited for me to climb on it's back be I kept walking towards whatever it was.
“Who's there?” I asked but they didn't hear me so I growled at them.
“Hey Len, how's it going?” A lion walked toward me.
I facepman and patted it on its head.
“It's been good, how about you?” I asked it
“It has also been good, just hunting and playing with the baby lions.” It said as it laid on my lap

Alex’s Pov

When I got to the tree I didn't see Leo until my eyesight got stronger. I think she might have put a spell on it so no one would know we were there. Anyways I could tell there was another person there. Someone I didn't know, Cause I heard another heart beating and this voice hurt my ears. But I had to suck it up and walk over there.

“Hey... Leo.” I said with tremble in my voice.

“Hey Alex, follow the flames.” Leo replied to me but I can't see her through.

“Umm…” I said while looking around, ” What...flames?”

Then suddenly I spotted a black flame coming from the back of the school.

“Hey Alex, keep following to black flames. It will take you to Leo.” A lion said to me.

“Still not the weirdest thing I've seen today…” I whispered while following the trail.

I kept getting the weird feeling I didn't know what it ment but it was always there, so instead of obsessing over it, I ignored it. When I got to the end of the trail there was a portal to which I presumed would lead me to Leo but before I was able to walk through some type of magic was shot at me.

“Ahh” I hissed in pain.

Leo pulled me towards her and she healed me as she roared at whoever hurt me so she protected me with her creature. When she roared something came out from the shadows.
 “Aiden….?”