Chapter 6

Nobody POV

"ALEX!! HELP ME!!" Leo screamed out to Alex

“Aiden, we've got to help her.” Alex said determined.

“But How can i help this is a battle for people like you, People who have magical powers” Aiden said scared.

“ Don’t worry I can give you some of my powers ok” I said to Aiden and Took His hands and transferred it to him. His hair turned into a dark shade of red along with his eyes.

“ I gave you super speed and some magic….ok?”Alex said to him,” Are you ready?”

“Yea..i think so?” Aiden said Looking into my eyes.

"LET GO OF ME!! LET GO!! LET GO!! LET GO OF ME!!" says Leo as she says it repeatedly.

 Alex used her hearing to listen to where Leo's screaming was coming from. And it led her to a building but when they walked into it there wasn't anyone there. She even listened for pulses. Nothing But then She thought what if they are here but in the mirror Dimension.

“There’s No one here Alex,”Aiden said with concern.

“No Aiden there here, They're just in a different dimension.” Alex said while making a portal in the mirror in the building's lobby.

 Then Alex walked through the portal in the mirror. Aiden just stood there. Amazed. Then Alex poked her head through and said “Are you coming orr…” 

‘O-oh yea…” Aiden said getting Flustered.

"Let me go now." says Leo as she tries to wiggle out of the ropes. Leo hissed at the person.

While that happened Alex and Aiden were in the hallway to where Leo was.

“Aiden, I'm going to need you to make a distraction...ok,” Alex Whispered to Aiden.

“Ok I'll try my best!!” Aiden said a little too enthusiastically.

Leo led back making the chair fall backwards. A creature that was next to Leo.

"Len, are you ok?" The creature said.

"Yea, I'm ok. Lei." says Leo as she felt Alex and Aiden pulse. 

“So you Know the Plan and What happens if it does work ...right?” Alex said.

“Yea….but i dont Know Alex..” Aiden said in Worry.

“Dont worry Everythings gonna be fine….Hopefully” Alex said then everything in her body froze.

 Alex smelled a scent she hadn’t smelt in a while. The two people who had attacked her about 2 years ago were here; they were around the corner where Leo was kept.

“I got this..” Said Alex as she took in a big gulp. “I got this”

“Let's go..” Aiden said getting out of the crouch he was in.

 Aiden started running down the hallway with Alex behind him Picking up speed. That's when the Two Guys Jumped out with guns. Aiden Stopped running but Alex Picked up More Speed and jumped on the walls and knocked them both out. Alex then used her magic to make an unbreakable rope. Then tied them up.

Lei couldn't cut the ropes off of Leo, but it dragged Leo towards Alex and Aiden.

 Alex then used her Claws to cut the ropes. But before they were able to leave Alex and Aiden got a weird Sensation of a powerful creature coming toward them but before they were able to tell Leo and Lei both Aiden and Alex got hit back with something they hit the wall badly. Aiden was Knocked out while Alex had a little more strength in her

Leo and Lei grab Aiden and Alex and portal them out of there then appear in Leo's palace in her room. By the time Alex got in the room she was passed out.