Chapter 7

Leo’s POV

 I teleported us into the palace and put Alex and her friend Aiden on the floor and ease the pain so they won't feel it when they are awake.

"Lei can you get some cool towels and a bucket of cool water." Leo said as she was still trying to ease the pain.

"I'm on the move." Lei said as it was moving at its fastest speed.

 I looked around and called out to Leon and the other siblings that I  had. Leo told them what she needed then all of them disappeared but not me. I stayed with Alex and Aiden who were laying down on the floor.

“MOTHER AND FATHER COME HERE FOR A SEC!” I yelled from my room

My Mother and Father come running towards my room, then open my door to my room.

"Do you need something?" Mother said as I nodded to my mother. Father looked at Alex and Aiden.

"Who is the guy?" My Father asked me.

"This is Alex's friend Aiden." I said as I looked at my Father then looked back at Alex and Aiden.

"I need you guys to help me to ease the pain." I said as I was trying to ease Alex and Aiden’s pain.

 Both of my parents came over towards me then they put their hands on my head helping me to ease the pain from Alex and Aiden.

Alex’s Pov

 Something was... off when I got knocked out. I landed in a weird looking place. There were trees with cotton candy instead of leaves, the sky was a pink, purple and blue color. I think it is what the books I had found were talking about, The Dream Dimension. Since it might take a while till I get home. I decided to look around. And as I thought there Aiden was running from something I couldn’t see what he was running from. But as he was running and saw me he changed his direction to me and picked me up onto his shoulder and picked up speed.

“Aiden!! What are you running from?!” I yelled.

 But as I finished that sentence, I saw a huge demon chasing us. I quickly got off of Aidens shoulder and started to try and stop the demon. But I don't know what I could do since I don't have enough training with it. It didn't do much.

“Aiden!! We got to tell Leo what's happening because if we die here we die up there too!!” I yelled.

“How do we do that?!? That thing is chasing us and it wont stop till We are dead!!!” Aiden Yelled back.

“I got an idea!!” I said as I started to make purple smoke from my hands,” Whatever happens to our body here happens there...so.” Then I made an unbreakable dome around us.

“Ima need you to burn these words into my leg ok..” I said to Aiden.

“Umm...Are you sure..?” Aiden said a little nervous.

“Yes very, Just do it...ok” I said.

Then I whispered to Aiden what the words were. Then he started to write them on my leg.

"Damn it Alex" the other demon said as it took a human form.

He was tall. He was light skinned. But then I looked into his eyes. His eyes were mixed. Purple and red….my eyes were mixed with pink and purple but the same shade of purple he has.

I looked up at the demon confused.

“H-how do y-you know my name?” I stuttered.

“Oh you don't know,” He said,”I'm your Brother, Hey little sis.”