Chapter-1 [Introduction]

All the characters mentioned in this story are fictional. Picture used in cover does not belong to me. If you find any grammatical mistake, please inform me so that I can improve.

Marcus Black

-Alpha of Black Shadow Pack

-Age: 28 in human age

-Personality: Introvert, serious, cold but can be emotional too.

Y/N (Your Name) (or you can think of any)

-cardiologist

-Age: 20 years

-Personality: Ambivert, Carefree, self loving but not selfish, can be bold and savage but can be emotional too.

-She loves to eat. (Just like me)

New characters will be introduced soon.

Little Introduction

In the world where werewolves live with humans without letting them knowing their existence, Marcus Black is the alpha of Black Shadow Pack, the only pack in a continent. he is ruling that pack from more than 150 years. His first chance who was a human. Her Name was Y/N but she died. During her last breath, she wanted to reject him as her mate because trust is the most important thing in a relationship which he didn't had on her.

Love exist where trust exist. A relationship can work long without love if it has trust but if there isn't any trust, the relationship will fall apart.

After his mate died, his world fell apart. Usually when werewolf's mate dies, they die too but he still stayed strong for his pack because there was no one after him to rule and guide the pack and as an Alpha, he has to do his responsibilities.

He tried everything to make her alive again but nothing happened.

After 80 years, he meet her again but as his second chance.

Y/N is his both first and second chance mate. Getting a second chance mate is difficult but getting the same person as first and second chance is rare.

Rejection process was left on hold and now either it has to be completed or to be cancelled.