Chapter-10 [Past Life] [Part-2]

Next Day

Marcus P.O.V

After the pack meeting, I went back to that place where I saw my mate. Following her scent, I was standing in front of an apartment. I rang the door bell and waited for some time. Again that wonderful smell hit my nostrils and my wolf immediately recognized it. He was jumping in excitement and so I was but I kept my calm. Waiting for few seconds, my mate opened the door.

Here she was standing in front of me. My mate. My other half. We made an eye contact and my wolf started shouting 'MATE' 'MATE' nonstop. Happiness was clearly visible on my face but her face showed no emotion of happiness or excitement. Isn't my mate happy to find me? Doesn't she like me? Does she fell our mate bond? Doesn't she want me? Is she going to reject me? Many thoughts were going in my mind. My wolf whimpered at these thoughts. Wait I can't sense her wolf.

Is she...a HUMAN!?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by her honey like sweet voice.

???: Excuse me... How can I help you?

Marcus: Mate.

???: Sorry?

Marcus: You are my mate.

???: Who are you?

Marcus: I'm your mate.

???: I think you misunderstood me as someone else.

Marcus: No, I can feel the mate bond between us. Dodn't you feel anything towards me?

???: It would be better if you leave. (started closing door)

Marcus: MINE!!! MATE!!! (pushed the door and entered inside the house)

???: Excuse me mister. Now you are crossing your limits. Stay away from me.

Marcus: NO!!! MINE!!!! MATE !!!! (He grabbed her shoulders firmly)

YOU ARE MY MATE AND I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT YOU.

(she pushed him and went inside her room. She almost locked the door when he entered inside. She started moving backward until her foot hit with the bed and she fell on it. He hovered above her to stop her from moving any further.)

Marcus: Mate, stop running from me. You are my mate and I would never harm you.(with that he started leaning for a kiss)

???: I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN YOUR LIMITS.(suddenly she took out a silver knife and stabbed it in his right shoulder)

Marcus: Arrrhhh!!! (he yelped in pain)

???: (she was scared and worried) Mister? Mister? (she started shaking his body)

Y/N P.O.V

I was doing my morning routine when someone  rang the bell. I opened the door and saw a tall, muscular man wearing black standing in front of me. He was smiling by looking at me. Suddenly  he said 'MATE'. No... it can't be. I can not be a mate of any werewolf.  Maybe he is not and just here to hurt my family but using me. It had happened with me in past.

Yes,  I know werewolf exist. That's because my mom is a werewolf and my dad  is a human. I have a brother who is a werewolf just like my mom and I am  a human just like my dad.

I was about to close my  door when he pushed it and entered inside my house. By his strength I  can say that he is a werewolf. Suddenly he held both of my shoulders  tightly. I pushed him and was about to lock my self in my room when he entered inside and hovered above me. Out of fear I stabbed the silver knife in his right shoulder  which was given by my dad to me for my protection.