Chapter-6 [Faded Memories Of Past Life] [Part-1]

Y/N: Marcus.

Marcus P.O.V

I tried my best to control my wolf but he took over me. I have told him not to creep her out because in front of everyone he is a cold and strong wolf but with Y/N, he is super clingy. I said to him, 'We need to take baby steps to be close to her otherwise we might loose her forever this time." I remembered how in olden days he would forcefully take over me and cuddle with her all day. Well, in case of Y/N, he never listen to anyone even if its me. The only one he listen is Y/N. He loves her so much that for her he is willing to do anything or go to extend so he mill listen me this time.

Adolphus P.O.V (His wolf)

After her death, me and Marcus hardly talked with each other. Even if we did, it was only about our pack and related stuff. He tried to talk to me but I could never forget the incident and forgive him because it all happened because of him. If he listened to me that day, our life would have been different today. It feels so refreshing to take over him after so many years. Finally I can talk with my mate. She has the most beautiful brown eyes which I want to stare all my life and her honey like soothing voice which can clear all of my stress. She is looking so beautiful in her black dress. I was just amazed by her beauty even if I had already seen her a lot of time but still she amazes me whenever I see her.

Adolphus: Hey!

Y/N: You zoned out? Where were you lost?

Adolphus: (in mind: in your eyes) nothing.

Adolphus: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Dinner with my sister. You?

Adolphus: I was having a meeting here. By the way you look very beautiful in this dress.

Y/N: (smiling) Thank you.

Adolphus: Oh my god! Even your smile is so beautiful. You might have killed millions with it.

(Marcus in mind: Adolphus, don't do any stupidity. She might feel uncomfortable.)

(Adolphus in mind: Let me handle it you old man.)

(With that he ended his mind link)

Y/N: (awkward....Blushing) Thank you for so many compliments.

Adolphus: We have been crossing our path with each other very often. (Marcus was trying to take control)

Y/N: Um... yeah!

Adolphus: Why don't we go for a lunch tomorrow?

Y/N:Um... I don't know because I forgot tomorrow's schedule. I'll try my best.

Adolphus: Okay.... If you don't mind, I can drop you home.

Y/N: No its okay. I have brought my own car. Look that's my car. (pointed towards her car)

Adolphus: Okay then see you later or should I say tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah sure. Good Night. (smile)

Adolphus: Good Night. Take care. (smile)

Y/N: You too.

With that she started to leave. I wanted to stop her and bring her back to our home but she is not ready to know about these things right now. But soon we will be together. You are mine and I will make it happen soon.

Time skip (Next Day)

Y/N P.O.V

I was at hospital attending my patients and now it was my lunch time. All of my patients have appointment about 1 hour later so I should get ready to have lunch with Marcus. We were going to near restaurant but in mid way he remembered that he forgot his important file at home so now we are heading towards his home. It is a little weird for me to come to his home and I will stay inside the car and it won't take him too long to come with his file so I guess it is alright.

When we arrived at his home, I felt that I had came here earlier. It's not about the house but about the environment/surrounding here. Another thing that is weird is that his home is so deep inside the forest. It feels like I have been here earlier too .

My head started to ache and soon I started to hear some sounds of a girl laughing while running and behind her some sounds of an animal was also audible. This place was giving me some happy yet some sad vibes. My head started to ache more. Finally after few minutes I was feeling normal again. Also Marcus came back at that time.He again started the engine and we were now going back. I thought to ask him something.

Y/N: Marcus.

Marcus: Yeah.

Y/N: Can I ask you something?