Chapter-2 [After 80 years]

You know the worst thing that can happen, your mate dying in your arms and you can do nothing about that. It's been 80 years since that incident happened but still, I am not able to forget that and forgive me about that. She was my first love and I can never give her place to anyone not even to my second chance mate.

I was driving while thinking about her. I got out of my car to buy some things. While buying I accidentally bumped with a girl and then I heard that word that can only be for my Y/N.

'Mate' I widen my eyes in shock. I meet my second chance but I can sense she is a human so it's good that she would not feel the mate bond. I need to get out of here as soon as possible because the one whom I love is only Y/N and I cannot accept any other.

???: Hey are you high or what can't you see a person walking near you? (Annoyed)

Marcus in mind: [ It's her voice, no it might be some hallucination]

???: Are you deaf too? I am talking to you. Turn back and face me. Because of you my whole stuff is destroyed. (more annoyed)

Marcus: How much money you need. Just tell and then leave me.

???: I don't need money; I want you to apologies to me.

Marcus: [I couldn't apologies to my mate for the mistake I commited and this human think I will apologies to her]

???: I am still waiting to hear your apology.

Marcus: Never, just take this credit card and leave.

I threw my credit card at her and then started to leave. Only after that she came from back and kicked my car which caused a dent on it. I was fuming with anger.

Marcus: What the hell you did. What do you think you are? Do you even know how much this car cost? Hey! Turn back and talk to me.

???: Whatever the cost is just take this credit card and shut up.

Marcus: You... First talk to face to face.

[Then she turned back and I was speechless. She looked exactly like Y/N. Is she Y/N. My Y/N?]

Marcus: Y/N?