Chapter-5 [His Wolf]

Marcus P.O.V

I actually planed to meet Y/N so that I can talk with her and sort out the things which happened yesterday. Also I wanted to see my beautiful mate. We talked for some time than we went to our ways. I wanted to stay longer with her but I had to attend this important meeting with is related to the hospital she works.

The meeting was successful and I got the ownership of the best hospital of this city. I went to hospital to meet the staff or to meet my mate again and when I entered the gate, I was greeted with a huge crowd of which maximum were girls but my eyes wanted to see my mate.... Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

He saw me and we made an eye contact.I don't know what to do. And then he smiled at me. Damn, my heart gonna explode from nervousness. Just for my job I am a social person otherwise I can live happily sleeping like a pig, eating like any hungry monster and hugging my pillow. He smiled at me so I should smile back right? So I smiled back and started to exit but he called my name. I turned towards him with a question face.

Marcus: Hey Y/N, we meet again.

Y/N: Yeah. But how do you know my name? I never told you?

Marcus: I got it from the information list of the staff members who work here.

Y/N: Um.....(do I work here?......Oh yes I work here. How can I forget that? Okay, calm down Y/N) Oh Okay.

Marcus: Are you fine? You don't seem to be fin-

Y/N: I'm fine. (oh no!...why did I say it so straightly and by cutting him in between. This is so rude)

Marcus: oh okay, um......I need to talk to this hospital's previous owner so I'll be leaving now.

Y/n : Yeah, see you later.

With that I left from there. While returning back towards my home, I felt that I forgot something. I entered house and changed my clothes into something comfortable. While I was watching a movie my phone rang. I looked the caller ID and saw Olivia, my step sister. I picked up the call.

Y/N: Hey Olivia! how are you?

Olivia: I am fine. What are you doing right now?

Y/N: Um... nothing. just watching movies.

Olivia: Oh okay, Hey do you remember Tyler, that hot guy from your high school?

Y/N: Yeah! what about him?

Olivia: Oh! so you remembered that guy whom you saw for 3-4 times in a year and also even after seven years but you forgot that we both had to dinner tonight.

Y/N:( cursed herself in 1000 languages) I'm so sorry. I'll reach there in just 5 minutes.

Olivia: Reach before I came there. (warning tone)

I quickly hung up the call and got ready. Just after 10 minutes I reached there and Of course she scolded me for my irresponsible behavior but who cares when yummy food is placed in front of your eyes. After finishing dinner, she went to washroom and I sat there waiting for her when I saw him... Marcus. I think he didn't noticed me.

I don't know why but suddenly I wanted to talk to him. What should I do, he was busy talking with some men. Suddenly he got up and started moving towards exit door with a fast speed. Something urged me to follow and talk with him. After few steps I called him.

Y/N: Marcus.

Marcus P.O.V

I came at XXXXX restaurant for some discussion of border security with other alphas of other territories. While discussing my wolf felt her presence.'Mate' my wolf said suddenly. I turned around but there was no one. I saw no one but my wolf can't be wrong. After some time, the feeling got stronger. 'Mate' 'Mate' my wolf started to repeat it excited and then I again turned around and finally saw her. I wanted to talk but what will I say. I continued our discussion.

I felt someone was staring at me and my wolf can sense who was that. He was very excited that our mate was giving us attention. He was so excited that he could take over control. and walk towards her ignoring all the Alphas present here, which is disrespectful and everybody know what happens when any alpha is disrespected. Thankfully, our discussion was over and I quickly left that place to go outside to calm down my wolf. Just after some few steps I heard her soothing voice and my wolf took over the control.

Y/N: Marcus.

(I just hope that he doesn't mess up the situation.)