The start.

"Hmm, why is my vision so blurry- why are there so many shoes in front of me..oh wait they're feet..."

" WAIT the event.."

Yea just some moments before my death and I am thinking about games. It might seem pretty strange to you but GAMES ARE MY LIFE. And I just had to die before this seriously important event that my game was going to have today. What's worse is that I have been saving up my gems for A WHOLE 3 MONTHS. Side quests, watching a infinite amount of adds till my brain rots, doing random part-time jobs just so that I can save up a good amount of gems for the event. Just in case you're thinking I use my mom's credit card so I have to pay her back.

And what happens next? I die. What's worse I'd that I was not even walking home from one of my part time jobs, I was walking home after buying ice-cream so that I could eat and play at the same time! I can't believe buying ice-cream was what I did before my death.

Just in case you're thinking,
" Oi, stop whining and give us a clear explanation of what happened before!"

Okay I will, let me just recap what happened starting from an hour ago.

Just like one hour ago or so I was in my bedroom, on my bed, with my cup ice-cream. Please don't judge me, cup ice-cream doesn't spill so I prefer them although I know that mostly old people eat these.
So like most days I logged into my game, its a otome game.

Yea judge me all you like,
" A boy playing a dating game! Shouldn't you be playing something that has guns or some shit?"

Yes I do like pixel games that have parkour levels, I also like Rpg games but at one point I seem to have completed all the quests or finished all the levels. And what comes after that? Just more new updates on the quests and levels, and most of the time I get bored out.

Otome games are the same thing, they're games containing different levels but they have a big advantage. They have storylines.

People are like," Storylines? Pfft- you can get the same thing in novels and stories. All they give you are one or two choices? What's so interesting in that?"

"If you think the same then shut you pie-hole my child and let me educate your uncultured ass."

Yes it's the same as a novel, but you get to see the characters in front of you, you get to see their facial expressions change. Plus why are you treating the options as if they have no impact on the story huh? Every action you take has consequences! Not to mention the fact that some of the characters have Huge character developments along the way which totally depends on your behaviour towards them. You also get to go back and play each of their stories and their learn about their traumas.

I agree that some people look down on otome games and say that," Do you know how hard Rpg games are? I spent day and night-" okay honey I get it, but just because otome games look easy to you doesn't mean that they are.

Sorry-i got out of track, back to me being in my room. So as I said I logged into my game. It was the same as every other day, but today was special as it was just 30 minutes before the event started!! It wasn't your ordinary spring event or Christmas event, IT WAS THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME. So basically it was a test, it would have five different sections consisting questions about each four of the capture targets. Whoever got all of them, yes you heard me right, all of them correct would be provided with five thousand gems. FIVE THOUSAND GEMS. I know it seems too good to be true but the difficulty of the quiz is Hard so, well, it makes up for the gift.