Chapter one: The tiny villain.

It was a maiden's voice, she kept approaching the garden in my direction. I could tell as the bushes kept moving and the dried leaves on the ground crunched as a figure approached. The woman had a soft and comforting voice and it would be a natural reaction if I ran back to her, but I froze, not me to be honest, it felt as if it were an instinct, more like an automatic response to be precise.

I froze on the spot, laying down infront of the mirror. What a awkward position, honestly. I heard the footsteps beside me grow louder and louder until suddenly I heard the maiden speak again," Young master, you've gotten your clothes dirty...". I still didn't move, but wait, Young master? I slowly removed my hands from my face and looked upwards, pretty , it was a pretty maid. Oh wait it isn't manly to lay down in front of a lady.

That being said I stood up, more like I tried to. After I had gotten one of my legs on the ground, my leg felt wobbly. I should've noticed that, but instead I put up another one of my legs causing me to trip over my left foot and fall down, on my butt, it hurt. I just sat there, unable to make eye contact with the maiden, it was embarrassing okay! My legs were aching and I wouldn't be able to stand either ways.

Suddenly I felt a warm pair of hands wrap around my waist and I got lifted up to the air. I opened my eyes in pure shock, only to make eye contact with the maid. " Young master, have you been running off at supper time again these days?" The maid said in a stern, yet caring tone. My hands grasped the maids shoulders tightly, I was trying to speak but my throat felt really hoarse. " Sorry.." finally a small sorry left my mouth, what the actual flying fuk was wrong with my voice..wait a minute, WHY IS THE MAID SO BIG- Terrified I clutched onto the maid and buried my face into her shoulder. I know I'm a grown teenager and doing this to a maid isn't good, but I'm scared, so I should be allowed to atleast treat her like a comfort Teddy bear.

She started walking, I could see the garden from behind her back, becoming blurry every step she took and then eventually getting swallowed in the fog. The place looked very unfamiliar, almost as if it wasn't in our world. Who am I kidding, I died right? I saw an angel, and the garden...I am so confused. The maiden had seemed to have walked into a castle, a rather very stony looking castle. My eyes had gone hazy and if there wasn't someone carrying me, I would've probably collapsed.

My eyes closed and I could feel the maid walking through doors and shushing other people, and quietly saying," The young master talked to me,he seems to be tired, do not make any noise". My face was buried in her shoulder, so nobody probably saw me smile. Even though she wasn't actually whispering while talking and it was quiet loud, I could feel the excitement in her voice, just who was I to these people? I could feel people caressing my head and some were poking my cheeks while some whispered,"Sshh! The Young master will wake up!".

"Is the young master asleep?" A man said in midst of all the "quiet" chaos. He approached the maid, I could tell as I heard distant whispers from the maids, meaning that they had scattered, making way for the man. He sounded really familiar, I wasn't able to see his appearance, as you know I am "fake sleeping", but something about his voice felt oddly similar. But due to my drowsiness my brain wasn't functioning at that moment.

The maid froze, she seemed to be Terrified," Sorry, sir I will-" before the maid could finish her sentence I found myself being carried by the man. He walked very quietly and I could tell that he was quite skilled in walking or some shit cause I heard no footsteps as he walked. After a while, I heard him close a door and walk up to a bed, I could see as I peeked from his shoulder. He carefully placed me on the bed and covered me with some blankets. Then I heard him mutter some words under his breath.