◇◇◇Character Description◇◇◇

Hello! I'm going to put all the characters appearances here so that you can imagine how they'd look in some scenarios that happen in the story. None of the art belong to me, I took all of them from Pinterest. Enjoy~!!

Before you start let me explain some things. Every character will have magic types and abilities, etc. Magic types and abilities are two totally different terms.

For example magic type refers to what element they are able to control, like some people can control fire whereas some can control water. Although royals can control much complicated magic elements that they are gifted with, making them all special in their own ways.

And abilities refer to gifts that only people of noble bloodline were found to have. For example, take a royal family. Now, if the members of that family have fire magic, they'd each have a ability of their own. Maybe one of them would have intense heat toleration while the other would have the power to create small beings with his/her flame.

Abilities do not start off strong, the children have to be trained in order to get a grip of their abilities. And once they're flawless at that, they'll have to slowly focus on improving it.

Our Mc:

Currently our mc, Demetrias has long shaggy hair and it's covered with dirt and dust causing it to have a ashy colour. His hair will look much silverish after it's been cleaned and trimmed. In this picture he's in his clean and tidy form. There are some black parts in his hair but see them as splodges from that dark matter that is emitting from his magic.

Name: Demetrias Zechariah

Current age in the picture: 8.

Magic type: Dark Matter.

Personality: Quite but cunning.

"Exuse me, even though I am younger than you I wont show you any respect. The reason is simple, you're not worth respecting."

Ability: Necromancer. [ He is still unaware of his ability.]

Description of the villain's ability:

Necromancers are focused on manipulating body and soul magic, and use corpses to do their bidding. They can summon powerful protections, skeletons, and creatures to attack enemies on their behalf. They have three main lines, one focused in Tanking, one in Healing and one for Damage-dealing and Crowd Control.

Necromancers have a wide selection of advanced offensive and defensive abilities. They can shift into a form that resembles sculpted metal, in which they are
impervious to bullets.

Our mc is still very weak, not to mention the fact that he can't even walk properly sometimes.

The 2nd Son of the Emperor:
Not a capture target.

The 2nd Son of the Emperor:Not a capture target

Name: Darius Zechariah.

Current age in the picture:15.

Personality: Friendly but salty[ I'm trying to say that he insults people sometimes.]

"I couldn't care less about your opinion but I wouldn't waste this child's potential if I were you."

Magic type: Dark Matter.
Ability: Transfiguration and Conjuration

Description of Darius's abilities:

Transfiguration means to reorganise an object or someone's atoms entirely. Think of it like shapshifting, but on humans and demonic souls.

And Conjuration, to be precise is creating an object out of pure magical energy (mana), this ability allows him to conjure distorted demons,cursed objects and even attacks if the person is skilled at his ability.

All these may sound extravagant but they need error-free actions in order to be performed. Not to mention hours of practice including vast knowledge about how to construct beings with one's raw power.

But despite all this hard work the 2nd Prince does pretty well with his abilities.

He is not the best, but practice makes perfect.

The first son of the Emperor:
Not a capture target.

The first son of the Emperor:Not a capture target

Name: Damon Zechariah.

Current age in the picture: 19.

Personality: The only friendly brother amongst the other two siblings and is easy to get along with.

" I have an idea! Why don't we have you enrolled at an academy? You'll be able to show people just how awesome you are if you do that! "

Magic type: Dark matter.

Ability: Shadow manipulation.

Ability description: Will take place later
In the story.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[ A/N: Sorry that this description isn't very long, I'll introduce the other characters in the next chapter. Thank you for reading this! ]

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇