◇◇Memories◇◇

Demetrias sat on the floor, "Just how do I train this body? " The tiny villain thought as he fiddled with his own hair. Demetriases body was originally said to be very weak, due to the lack of training and his unhealthy diet, he grew up to be very frail.

But all those incidents took place when he grew older, he was still only eight at the moment. He could easily strengthen his body if he wanted to. The castle where he was kept at was far away from the main one, The Zechariah Household, that is what people had called it as far as Demetrias had remembered from the book.

Demetrias belonged to the Zechariah clan, even if he was of impure blood, he still had royal traits in him. The world where he had reincarnated, Kestramore, was ruled by 4 Empires. Each of these empires specified in having heirs consisting of rare abilities, the little villain was one if them.

The Ellesmere Empire was the most superior of all the Empires, as they had blinding light magic which was said to be gifted from the God's. Although Demetrias had just believed that it was normal royal magic. The first capture target was the only son of the Eellesmere household, they had two princesses and one prince. Doesn't matter if he was the second born, he was a male and thus was titled the future crown prince.

In the Second there was Theiron Empire, they specified in earth magic. Earth magic normally consists of dry earth, mud and soil but some members of the family has control over poisonous creatures that crawled beneath the earth, causing people to call them wielders of two different magic elements.

In the third place stood the Berlynn Empire. They had control over Ice magic. The Berlynn Empire had a good set of skilled Sorcerers causing them to open different academies for people of each ranks. Berlin Empire had skilled mentors and royals and commoners would often hire them for their children.

And lastly the Zechariah Empire. They were inferior to all the other three as they never considered expanding their territory. This household had beings with extraordinary and rare abilities. They could chant difficult spells with ease and had a variety of elixirs capable of doing wonders nobody could ever dream of. They had the people's respect and overflowing wealth as people would pay a good deal of gold for their products.

Now, let's leave all the Empire topics behind and go back to our tiny villain, who is now in his room.

Demetrias looked around the room, the description of the villains room from the story matched alot. The room wasn't exactly luxurious but it was enough for a person to live in.

The edges of the wallpaper was torn and the wall beside the window frame had gotten mossy. Demetrias shook the window frame a little," As I had thought," he sighed. The frame wasn't tightly stuck to the wall, forming slight cracks in the middle, that is from where the water had entered whenever it rained, causing the walls to get covered in a grime-like moss substance.

" Well nothing I can do about it now, I'll save it for later." The villain said as he walked to the desk he had spotted right next to the door. He opened the drawers one by one, "Empty," the villain frowned as he flopped into the small seat by the table. He laid his head down on the table and started to think.

"I need to find an object suitable for writing...where the heck am I going to find one.."

It was his first night after he had reincarnated. He shouldn't be doing so much stuff right now, he should get some sleep. That being said he unbuttoned some of his collar buttons and hopped onto his bed, covered himself with the thin blankets and closed his eyes.