Hesperus~♡°• (the butler)

Petals floated on the water, some made their way to the villains skin and slowly got stuck, soon the edges of the skin that made contact with the water had petals all around it.

The villain's skin, however, had a much better glow than any of those petals. His skin wasn't plump, whenever he breathed his rib cage showed, his hands were boney and his collar bone made his skin look as if it was only a cloth, covering his slender body, showing every inch of his bones in extremely detailed curves.

One would pity this child at first glance, considering at the state he was in but then at one point the pity they felt would melt and they'd stare in awe.

His skin flushed a vibrant red, whenever it made contact with the hot porcelain stone of the tub, the rosy texture seemed to perfectly blend with his Alabaster skin. Maybe, even if a slight pinch was put on that skin, it'd leave a mark, the skin was beautifully delicate.

His long, silver hair rolled down his back, clinging onto various parts of his body, some strands of hair were rolled down his shoulder, it was messy.

"What was I thinking...," The villain sighed, holding onto the edge of the tub. "I wouldn't get to commit villainous deeds as soon as I woke up."

"Diana, huh?", demetrias rubbed his forehead, things were getting worse. Diana was the villainess of this game, she was quite, how do I describe it.

You know those type of people who are manipulative? Really, really toxic and horrible to be with?

Now, hear me out, you don't hate being alone, you hate being lonely. It's how people leave you out of conversations, how they ignore you, how they don't even look twice or notice that you are missing when you leave.

If your absence doesn't bother them,

"Then your presence wasn't that big of a deal to them either, was it now?"

But then while everyone was ignoring you, a certain somebody looks at you and goes,

"Go on, I'm listening.",

That makes you happy, you start to talk and,

You are smiling at them, aren't you?

You cannot help but smile now, can you?

This certain somebody, to demetrias, was Diana, she didn't quite use Demetrias that often, the villain didn't appear much, remember?

But there was quite a few times in which she used Demetrias, for money, maybe for potions, you name it. To make things easy she lied and said that it was for love and Demetrias, not having really felt love, assumed that this was something that lovers do.

The villain looked up, he couldn't make out how the ceiling had looked since the whole room was engulfed in fog, the thick fog irritated the villain's eyes.

Soon, without him knowing, his hands made their way to his eyes, his fingers formed a claw-like structure and dug inside his eye-lids. Not only was it uncomfortable to look at but his nails, which were long and uneven, lightly pierced the skin. Maybe, even one or two eye-lashes were torn, beads of sweat collected at the corner of his eyes and slowly made their way down his face.