5. Love or Guilt

Flashback

Shaurya entered Sabherwal house, his clothes had blood stains, eyes were red, his body was trembling, he wasn't able to balance himself, he was in a state of shock

Badi maa (panicked) : Shaurya ye ye... Tej... Tej bahr aaiye Shaan kaha ho tum..!!!  Shaurya ye khoon..? Ch- chot lagi h tumhe dikhao...?

Tej and Shaan came out of their rooms

Tej & Shaan (providing him support) : Shaurya !!

Alok and Yash also came to the hall

Badi maa (panicked) : Tum to Shagun se milne gaye the na!! Kaha h vo..? Kya hua h shaurya bolo na..!? Ku ro rahe ho shaurya mujhe bohot darr lag raha h!! Batao na kya hua h..!?

Shaurya (crying badly) : Mai.. mai nahi bacha paya use i couldn't save her.... She loves me..... She said she love me... She was in my arms.... Badly injured...kho... Khoon se lathpath.... You know.. you know what were her last words "I love you Shaurya" and then... then she closed her eyes for... forever....she... she loved me par... Par mai kuch nhi kar paya i... I couldn't save her I'm good for no...nothing... I want her back... Shagun!!.… Shagun I love you...I..I.. love yo..u Sha... (Shaurya fainted)

Flashback Ends

Kanchan : Shagun? Kon thi vo??

Yash : Bhai ki ex fiance

Kanchan : Par hua kya tha uss din

Yash : Mai tumhe sab kuch shuru se batata hu...
Shaurya bhaiya and shagun met in dev's wedding, and then they kept meeting through Dev in parties or functions, they started liking each other... and then they dated for 2 years..... after that things started getting complicated.... Shagun wanted to go to Abroad for her further studies but this decision didn't go well with bhai and then they broke up it was mutual... Bhaiya moved on in his life..... but suddenly one day shagun called him It was bhaiya's birthday and asked him to meet her..., bhaiya was happy coz he missed her so he went there aur jisse pehle ki vo dono mil pate shagun met with an accident and died on the spot in front of bhaiya....

Since that day he's living in guilt that he couldn't save her.... and labelling his guilt as love!
But the fact is it is not love it is guilt..!

Kanchan : To isliye shaurya bhaiya apna birthday celebrate nahi karte!?

Yash : 3 saal ho chuke hai us hadse ko, par bhaiya abhi tak use nhi bhool paye

Kanchan : I really hope Shaurya bhaiya ki zindagi mai koi esa aae jo unhe sacha pyaar de aur vo apne past ko bhool paye....

————————————————

Anokhi called her papaji

Ramesh : Kesi hai puttar..? Mann to lag rha h na tera vahan..?

Anokhi : hanji papaji mai bilkul thik hu aur aaj se to aapki Nikki ka naya safar shuru hone ja rha h... Mujhe meri pehli film mil gyi papaji..!!

R : mera aashirvad hamesha tere sath h puttar mai bohot khush hu tere liye..

A : Thank you papaji

Anokhi lit diya in front of matarani in the small temple at her flat

Anokhi : Matarani bas sab ache se ho jae aur vo Shaurya sir koi aur problem na khadi kare... Bas unhen sambhal lena aap...

Then she left for the workshop

—————————————————

Shaurya was taking his clothes out from his wardrobe and suddenly he saw a photo frame, photograph of a happy couple, photograph of him and Shagun..., All happy moments got flashed in his mind