24. B-town Gossips

Next Morning

"Ahir Chattwal has someone in his life?"

"Superstar Ahir Chattwal spoted in xyz restaurant with her SECRET GIRLFRIEND!"

"Is Ahir Chattwal involved with his recent co-star Anokhi Bhalla?"

Every newspaper's entertainment section had these headlines today
None had any proofs just blind guesses seeing the decor of the place, they printed anything....
Thank God Shaurya Sir took me upstairs before anyone could notice me...
I ignored these gossips as it was normal in B-town, Reema kept nudging to tell her the truth but i dismissed the conversation as i couldn't lie to her...

"Reema we've lot more important things to discuss rather than these silly gossips!
Kal varun ka birthday h aur abhi tk kuch preparation nhi hui h"

Yes It's Varun's birthday tomorrow, he landed India yesterday only, after completing his musical tour, Me, Reema and some of his friends are planning to give him surprise today midnight.

A lot happened in past few weeks and it feels illegal to hide things from him and Reema I decided to talk to them after Varun's birthday...

—————

I reached on set Shaurya wasn't there, half day passed he didn't came yet, something was off, my heart could feel he's not fine, from Shaan sir i got to know he had high fever in the morning, i cursed myself, the cause of his condition was me! I could've handled the situation in a better way!!

Plus, after yesterday's incident and today's headlines Ahir is trying to talk to me... But we didn't get time during the shoot

"I have to clear things with him too!
Ahhh, why everything is so messed up !!"

It was lunch time Ahir texted me to come to his make up room
Before that I tried contacting Shaurya, but he didn't pick up the call

—————

Ahir's make up room

As I entered, Ahir stood up and signalled makeup dada to leave
He left, not before giving a weird look to us.

"Kya tha ye?" I asked Indicating towards makeup dada's actions

"Kuch bhi nhi Anokhi ji vo bs aaj ki headlines ki vajah se..., Newspaper to dekha hoga aapne"

"Hn, pr vo sb—"

"Sach hi to h...! Anokhi mai kl aapko restaurant isliye to lekar gya tha na... I wanted to confess that—"

"Ahir mai aapki bohot badi fan hu, aur jbse aapke sath kaam Krna shuru kiya h aapse dosti bhi achi ho gyi h pr—"

"Pr kya?"

"I'm really sorry pr mai aapke liye vesa feel nhi krti jesa shyd aap mere liye krte h
Hum bohot ache dost h Ahir, please don't ruin this i hope aap meri baat smjhenge, Ahir"

He was dejected, not that i didn't expected this reaction but i felt very bad after witnessing it, he moved out of the vanity without uttering a single word, when I stepped down from the vanity half of the crew was eyeing me, making me awkward, don't know what's going on in their heads, i moved out from there called Shaurya again but no response from his side, texted him, but he didn't budge even a little!

"Matarani please Shaurya Sir ko jaldi se thik kardo"

—————

2-3 hours later my pack up was announced i went straight to Varun's house, to check the decorations, we planned a small party in his lawn, Reema was there only, meanwhile Varun's friends took him to the movie from which they'll be back around 12
After an hour or so all preparations were done, Reema and I went home to change then reached Varun's place with few of our mutual friends just 10 mins before, everything looked hood, cake n refreshments were ready, DJ was set...