Why the hospital🏥 though.

"Sg go to your left, there are 4 people" said mew in his small mic, which was connected to 3 ear piece of Tay, singto, and off. They are on a mission in an abandoned building (picture upside) , some men had taken their shipments of diamonds so now here they are Mew assisting them in a black van.

And Tay, singto and off and some of their people going to get the shipment

" I'm on in it ms " said sg or known as singto. They don't say each other's full name in their mission and the gang doesn't even know their names. "And T be careful there are 4 people coming in your side" Said mg again. " On it mg" Said T or better Tay. As they were getting closer Mew said something that made the other brothers alert. " Fj the leader is on the terrace, everyone can move there, he has the shipments their and there are some goons too but beware they have elongated guns".

The 3 brothers head towards the terrace with some of their people and sees their rival Kim has the shipments

The 3 brothers head towards the terrace with some of their people and sees their rival Kim has the shipments .
"Welcome my dear friend T, how are you. Oh and congrats coming here without being killed".said a 40s man Kim chuckling and clapping like a bitch.
" What do you want Kim, I know you don't really want my shipments, so tell me".T said.
"Wow T I'm impressed I know you were intelligent but not as this. Very well as you know I suppose I want your place, and for that I need to kill you, so why don't you die" Said Kim and within a blink so many things happened.
Kim shot T near his heart, Mew, off, and singto shot each and every Kim's people, Mew said to off and singto to take Tay to hospital and a very private one and Mew will turn in the shipments to their gang.

And now here off and singto are on their way to TMH (Thailand main hospital. I don't know how to name hospitals so please bear with me). And when they reached they chose chaos. Off was shouting like a mad man to the nurses and other doctors.
" Bring the strecher their is a patient here, bring the strecher you idiots " Said off well not saying but more likely shouting.
A nurse brought a strecher and both of them are  now on their way to operation theatre.
"Move out of the way grandma can't you see a patient is on their way" Screamed off at a lady.
"You bitch who are you calling a grandma" Says a big, fat lady.
" I bet your husband ran away on his first night just by seeing your face you ugly bitch" Off said.
"I'm not even married".lady says
" Very well don't even get, it will save a goddamn person life" Shouts off.
"POff come on let's go Tay is in the operation" Singto says.

In another side::
"Sir there is an emergency. It is male, 25 shot at near the heart".says a nurse to petite man, who was doing his work now paid attention to her.
" But send Dr Mix there " Says the man.
"But sir they are asking for the head doctor and that is you so I came here and also they are not letting any other doctor near the patient and the patient is in OT-3 (it is basically like operation theatre 3) "
"Fine let's go and call Dr Gun and Dr Krist inform them about this and also ask Dr gulf too".
" They have been informed sir, I think they have reached the OT ".
" Ok".

Near the OT::
"I said that we need a professional doctor for my brother. Only them can operate my brother not anyone else"said a fuming Off to the nurse who were trying to calm him down.
" Poff let them-
Singto was cutt off by a voice which holds authority.
"What the hell is going on here" Said a man . He was small but definitely fierce.
The both brothers who were shouting like a bitch calmed down, not calmed but it was like they were told to do so.
"Dr Gun please come the patient is losing blood and the family is not cooperating with us" Says a nurse.
"Now look mister whoever you are I want you both to calm down. I'm Dr gun the head doctor of anesthesia so no need to worry now" Says gun to the impatient off.
"Ok I'm Dr Krist head doctor of pulmonary so don't need to worry about, just take rest and if you have any injuries please tell the nurse to take care of it" Says Krist to both of them.
"Now can we go and look at him" Gun asks off.
"Sure" Says off while giving some way to both of the doctors. Gun shakes his head seeing a goofy grin on off's face but still goes into the OT.

Soon Newwie and gulfie also comes to the OT with their scrubs costume.

But Off being Off he is stopped them too

"Stop stop the head doctors are their operating a person so why are you here"
New was going to answer him but gulf being the impatient one answered him or more likely shouted at Off.
"Because we are the head doctor of heart and brain idiot so we are here for to check on him. I'm the head doctor of neurology and he is the head doctor cardiology now move the fuck up".
" Gulf you do not talk to patients family like that, they might be worried about their loved ones, anxious so their mind will be not be in that much in control so don't talk like that". New softly scolds Gulf.
"Ok ok I'm sorry doctors but why a brain doctor he is shot in heart not in brain ". Singto softly asks or more anxiously asks Newwie.
" Sir we heard that the patient had been wounded in the head too so Dr Gulf has been asked here. And don't you worry about the patient sir he will be alright ".
New slowly makes them to understand the situation inside the OT. So they go inside and for about a 3hour of surgery all the doctors come out of the OT looking drained, exhausted.
" Is my brother alright doctor "asks Off.
" Don't worry sir he had been shot below his heart, it was like he missed the shot and no internal damage so he is alright and he will be staying here for 4 days. And his brain had little injury but now it is also alright " Replies newwie to the anxious brothers.
"Oh thank you doctor, I am very relieved now" Off hugs gun very tightly.
"Idiot let me go now this instant, or else I will kick your shin" Tells a very angry gun. Soon off releases himself from the smaller male.
"Ok but why the fuck are you staring here you asshole"screams a fuming krist to a staing singto who was staring at him from he came here.
" Because your cute"says singto still staring at krist with silly grin.
Both krist and gun fumes and runs off leaving Newwie and Gulf with the mental patients as they call Off and singto.
So Newwie excuses themselves and goes to their respective cabins. Soon a nurse comes to fill out the forms while both the brothers were thinking about the beauties that they saw just now.