Is this the end...... part-2

Tay and sara got in the car meanwhile with newwie and the others.
"POff can we also follow them I am getting very anxious of this situation".
" No nong new we can not go there, it is dangerous and also we should have a very strong back up for that".
"Then call your men papi".
" Bht
"Papii" Gun threatened him with a slight glare and off agreed. Off called his men and after about half an hour, everyone were ready to go. Everyone was wearing two bulletproof jackets and had all the necessity. Suddenly they saw vihokratana coming out of the room as they were in his house itself. Vihokratana saw that everyone was going somewhere so he hurriedly came down.
"Where are you all going".
" Actually dad we are going to save tay and aunt sara from the abundant building ".
" You got to know about their whereabouts , how is that possible ".
And singto replied " Actually everyone were feeling restlessness since they have gone so we decided we have to go".
"Are you all out of your mind. Off I said right you can not go there".
" Actually sir we are not only going to save both tay and Mrs sara but to save mu pluem and Mrs Laura and I think this is the first time te has gone without the help of his brother's. Am I right sir".
"Fine you all can go but make sure that you all are connected to me ok na".
" Ok dad/sir".

There was several vans waiting outside the house for everyone to departure but suddenly newwie ran inside of the house ignoring everyone's calls. Then he came back with a big medical kit.
"Where did you go nong and why did you bring a medical kit? ".
" We need it POff for some emergencies. Who knows what might happen their".
"Oh you are very thought full. Ok come on everyone let's go and that bastard's ass".
Everyone laughed but it quickly died down and one by one vans left the house and went towards the building.

As they reach the building they hear crying voices, a very pungent smell and blood shud and mostly dead bodies. It was the bodies of punnanut's men, it seemed like tay and Sara's men killed everyone here. They move towards the top floor with a gun on their hand. They reach the most top floor , its the terrace and they heard tay's voice.
"Nooooooooooo you are lying".

Flashback to when tay and Sara's team came to the building...........

Tay and sara came and also her men in different vans, they came out and the war started. Apparently the building has 4 floors and on the first their is 20 men so Sara's men took care of it, in the second floor there were 25 and another half of her men took care of it by shooting everyone. On the third floor there were 10 men but they were very, very bulkier but sara and tay finished them off in just 30 mins. Though sara is old, she is a bad bitch when it comes to her loved ones, once she can be the loveliest person in the whole world and another time she can be the bitch who kills every bad person in the world.
Now on the fourth floor or the terrace is where punnanut has pluem and tay 's mom. They both rushed to the terrace and tay kicked opened the door and saw punnanut and his men holding his two beloved.
"You bitch ".
" Oh so you finally came the great Tay tawan".
"Hey bastard release both of them or else I well
" Or else what. You know I have seen you grow up but finally you have become the most annoying fuck in the world".
"You asshole-.
" Ahh haa before you come I have one more present to you. Bring that bitch here".
"Aunttttt Saraaaa. Youuuuuu fuckerrrrr".
Actually punnanut's men attacked sara from behind and captured her and now she is unconscious and also with punnanut's hold.
" Ahhh you are hurting my ears but for what your mom did I have another but very special gift for you".
One of his men came near punnanut and gave some papers which he threw near Tay.
"Open it and see I think this is the best gift you will ever receive in your life".
Tay took the papers and his eyes widened. It was a DNA test paper of  tay's and punnanut's stating they are 99.99% father and son. Tay threw the papers and stated that it is fake.
" Fake hahahaha what a good joke son".
"I will be your son in your dreams you bitch".
" Oh you didn't know that when I kidnapped your lovely but annoying brother singto your mom knew that you were with me so she came to me and in return for singto she slept with me. By the way it was a very good sex you know hahahahaha".
"You mother fucker I am going to kill you".
Punnanut made a very fake sad face which disgust everyone.
" Oh my god you are going to kill your father. Nooooooo, how can you ".
" Noooooooo you are lying".

Flashback ends.......
Newwie and everyone comes to the terrace and sees tay on the floor and some papers. 
"Teeeeeeeeee" Newwie runs to tay and hugs him, to calm him down.
"Hin-
"Tay are you okay".
" Hin what are you doing here. It's not safe here".
"Don't worry about me I am safe Te but why are you crying and is this- whattttt you and punnanut are father and son---
" Nooooooo neverrrr this bastard is lying" said a voice which shocked everyone.
"Laura my baby".
" Shut up you asshole I am not your baby. I am tired of seeing you hurt my loved ones now this will come to an end".
"Yes my darling it will come to an end and I will make sure of that".
" Mommmmmmmm" .
Laura turned to see her precious kids calling her name and tears filled her eyes. Pluem who was sleeping with Laura also woke up. Actually they both are on a strecher , he woke up and rubbed his eyes and he saw his mom but he also heard everything but he didn't believe it so he went down the bed, went near punnanut and tied his shoe lace to one another and came back near the bed.
"Tay baby don't listen to this bastard's voice, I didn't sleep with him. Singto was never kidnapped baby. He is telling lies".
" I trust you mom and now he is going to be killed with my own hands".
All started fighting and tay went near punnanut and kicked his gun and they both started fighting. It was a hand to hand combat. Suddenly they both got a gun and

Booooooooommmmmmmmmm.

The end....

Just kidding

It seemed like sara had shot punnanut and he had shot Tay.
"Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
Newwie ran near Tay as he was going to fall and caught him on the same time as his head was going to fall to the ground but newwie saved it.
" Teeee get up na please . POff let's go to the hospital ".
As every punnanut's men was wiped off . Off took tay and went to drive to the hospital. Sara assured him that she will take care here and not worry about anything here than tay. Off trusted her words and went with newwie. Newwie was slightly dressing tay wound as he got hit nearly by the heart.
"POff go faster te is losing more blood ".
" Ok nong".
They arrived at the hospital by speeding upto 150 . The doctors came to check up tay and newwie gave every detail of his vital, age and his condition. They took tay to the OT by a strecher, newwie was going to go in but was stopped by the doctor whom he knows.
"Newwie I know you need to go in there but this is not the time. You can see him when the operation is finished. You can't do a thing in OT. So I assure you go and calm down first and trust me I have seen worst than this and I will assure you he is in good hands now. He will be safe ".
" But professor -
"Newwie now go ".
" Ok professor ".
The operation began and slowly everyone came to the hospital, the first one to arrive was vihokratana.
" Newwie ".
Newwie was scared that vihokratana might hate him so he didn't lift his head.
" Newwie son I know what you are feeling. It's not your fault ok na".
"But -
" Shushhhhh go wash up, freshen up and eat something and then come here".
Newwie nodded as he was feeling very tired. After one hour newwie came back and saw everyone there. Pluem came to him with teary eyes.
"Mamaaaa ".
" Awww my son did a very good job there".
Pluem's face brightened up.
"Really mama".
Newwie nodded.
" Yes everyone laughed you know".

Flashback.....
Actually before the fight when punnanut wanted to kick Tay he slipped as his shoe lace was tied and everyone stared laughing.
"Shutttt up. I will kill everyone".

End of flashback....

" But mama will papa be okay".
"Yes baby he will be okay and he will take us to amusement park ok na".
" Really".
Newwie nodded and came to sit, everyone didn't talk because they were tired.
After few hours, pluem was sleeping on his mother and the operation ended. The doctors came outside.
"Everyone don't need to worry because Tay is out if danger and Newwie you can go in. Tay was asking for you at the starting of the operation".
Newwie blushed, handed pluem to sara and went in. Laura was on the strecher in the same hospital but she was currently sleeping.
Newwie went in and took that's hands in his.
" Te get up na. You have always wanted a beach wedding right. How can I take so many responsibility and also everyone misses you especially your father, pluem and your mother. You have to take pluem to the amusement park too. That baby really loves you more than me I think".
Newwie couldn't hold his tears so he started crying.
"Why te. Why is it you every single time. Why can't we be happy. I think this is end but no another problem just starts one after another. Without you I am going crazy here te please get up na".
Visiting minutes were over so newwie went outside.

Same like newwie everyone took turns to meet tay and talked to him. The doctors shifted tay to a vvip ward. At night newwie stayed with tay to take care of him.