My baby pluem👶

Tay and New woke up or more likely they were woken up by the heavily banging of krist on their door. They got freshen up and went to have breakfast with everyone. After that everyone went back to their work. Off, sing and mew went in one of  a camp were no one was there and they discussed something.
"So yesterday Tay got a call from someone who was it sing" Off asked.
"What Tay got a phone call, but why"mew asked.
" Actually yesterday when I was in the call with my men babii heard what I said so I had no choice to reveal the secret about mom but it was also heard by newwie too so we had to make him quiet before he run and say everything to Tay. And yesterday evening Tay got a call from someone but we don't know who is it so I asked sing to check it".
"Did you inform this to uncle".
" Yes dad also know this".
"P off when I traced the number it is a burner phone it can't be traced P" says sing.
"Shit what do we do now".

( I am putting Mew's and off's age same).

" Off did you check the hospital guards. Ask them that if someone was suspicious there".
"I asked but got nothing. They said nothing was suspicious there".
" Sing did you hack Tay's phone ".
" Yes P Mew it showed the last number was from someone named by inform me. And when I traced it was a burner phone ".
" Shit what did they talk now "off asked.
" Ok ok first let's go now it is almost lunch. Gulf needs food and also your lovers too. But where is Tay now".
"Oh P mew he went with P newwie they both had the outside duty".
"Ok ok now let's go and have lunch and by the way everything is ready for today night right sing".
" Yes P Off everything is ready we are waiting to execute our plan".
" Ok let's goo ".

With Taynew::
Today taynew had an outside duty that means they go and search patients and new got some so he was busy treating them meanwhile Tay got an idea and called his informer for something.
" Hello boss ".
" Hmm search me a boy, his name is pluem he is about 4 years old now and he maybe living with a man who is in his 50's his name is Kanawat thittipoom ".
" Ok boss I inform you".
"Ok I will only call you tomorrow don't call me ".
" Ok boss".
"Tee ".
Tay turned and saw newwie coming to his way as he was a little far from newwie because of the call.
" Newwie are you finished ".
" Yes Te I am finished let's goo".

They went to have lunch and let's skip to the part to night.
"So is everyone ready" Tay shouted to everyone as he was gearing up himself with a bulletproof jackets, masks, guns, knives and his favorite things to kill.
"Yes boss" screamed everyone of Tay's men.
"Ok Psing start the car we will be heading to venagar ".

They reach venagar, they had already contacted the Navy police to come but unfortunately they told that they will be a little late. But they mission should be moving so they will capture the Summuglers first and then they will hand them over to the police. When they reach all took their positions mew and team and ready in front of all trees and bushes, tay and team is ready in the warehouse with Off and team and singto is at the very back of mew with his team.
Mew, off, sing and tay were connected with mew's watch which had a voice control and also a video control and new was controlling it.
"T, oj be ready they reached here"Mew said in his watch.
" Copy Ms we are ready and also hear them if they are talking anything ".
" Ok Oj copied".

With the Summuglers::

"Boss we are here" some man says to his boss.
"Ok contact shin and tell him to come here".
" Boss we had already informed him but he is not here still".
"Whattt, he is not here. Then contact him one more time".
" Ok boss".
They contact shin but he does not pick up because Tay and team already hid him in a camp.
"Boss shin is not answering the call".
" Ok ok do you know the location of the warehouse ".
" Yes boss I know".
"Ok then let's unload all these there itself".
" Ok boss. Hey let's goo to the warehouse and unload everything ".
They all go to the warehouse and unfortunately for them they are now trapped by Tay and Off team.
" What, what is all this? Who are you all".
"We dear are the ones that gives justice to people indirectly ".
" Oi little son go, go and study or buy a chocolate and eat this is a matter of adults ok na go baby go" And he was dead the next min by Tay himself.
"Now I am telling you the last time just quietly surrender or else's this place will be a blood shot".
And that's how the war was started but by the skill of Tay's and his team everyone were captured. Meanwhile Mew and sing also came with their team.
" Tay, off the Navy have arrived and also the goods and the ship has been taken care of by them itself".
"Good job Mew".
" And the people who were planning to send an another earthquake was also captured Poff".
"Very good sing. Did you handed over shin to police".
" Yes P that is also have been taken  care of".
"Ok everyone very good work now you all can go and sleep".
Everyone sighs reliefs and goes to their respective vans to go to there camps. Meanwhile Tay got an important call from his informer so he went to some place were he got some privacy and also he did not get noticed by his brothers too.
" I told you I will call you right. Now this better be or I will kill you".
"Boss this is very important . It is about pluem".
" Why? What happened to him? Is he safe? ".
" No boss he is no near safe".
"What? Where is he? ".
" Boss kanawat had kidnapped this child actually and now this child is sent to boarding school in Thailand this child is picked by kanawat's guards and also dropped by them".
"What that son of a bitch I am gonna kill him".
" And also boss if this boy makes any mistakes while working or even if he is sick, he is physically abused by that man".
"Ok now do me a thing hack into kanawat's house camera and record all those recordings we will hand him over to police but before that I am going to teach him a lesson for touching my pluem".
" Ok boss ".
" Ok".
The call ends and Tay is cursing this man in his head. Now all of them go back to their lovers and when they reach they saw their loves were already sleeping so they changed and slept after Freshning up. Tay hugs newwie a little tightly and inhales his scent as it calms his nerves down.
"I swear to God I will bring him back for you, for us my hin".
Newwie was basically getting the warmth from Tay now so he now faced tay and they cuddled together and slept.