Where is my doctor👨‍⚕

Mew soon came to a VIP ward panting , cause when he called their cousin to check up on Tay he did not receive anything, no one of them answered his call. And now here he is panting like dog(I'm sorry Mew fans don't kill me) very anxious that what has happened to his brothers. But when he came both were sitting on the couch which was inside the ward with a goofy smile and staring into nothing. This made his blood boiled so he shouted at them but they didn't even glance at him.
"POff, Psing are you both alright, why didn't you answer my call".
" Mew you are here, you know what I saw a angel"said both Off and Singto at once. But soon as they realised they said the same they quickly started a fight.
"Mine was a angel not yours" Both of them screamed at each other.
"You shut up, don't copy me. Mine was an angel" Both again screamed at each other. Meanwhile Tay who was unconscious suddenly wakes up and Mew gave him water but Tay screamed.
"Where is my Hin? "
"Now who the fuck is this angels and Hin"says Mew but immediately regretted cause he got 3 vengeful stares by his own brothers.
" Don't ever talk about him like that you mosquito " The 3brothers shouted at Mew from the top of their voices and when they did it Mew huddled up in a corner.
Just a second later their Ward's door banged. And two angels or more likely the Satan's 2 mothers entered.
"This is a fucking hospital and if we hear one more noice from this ward we will be throwing you all out " Said both Krist and Gun at the same time.
"Angels" Came two excited voices.
"I will chop your head, pour hot oil on you if you call me that again I have a name or call me just doctor. Alright" Said a fuming Krist to singto .
"Ye-yes Dr Krist" Says a terrified singto.
Mew was totally shocked that the COO of the world's biggest company and the best
Person who knows snipping, and martial arts, who never feard anyone not even his father is fearing a doctor.
"Very well, then Mr Tay I believe that you have slightly recovered but you need to stay for 3 more days for your head injury and also we need to check if you have any wound infection on your chest. Now we will be leaving you 3 alone and don't make noise " Says Gun as he was doing just his job.

"Where is my Hin? Did you see him? When can I talk to him? Can you both bring him here? " Says Tay.
"Hin" Gun looks at krist but krist also shakes his head as no cause he doesn't know who this Hin is.
"Uhm Mr Tay who is this Hin? Can you describe him? " Asks krist.
" Uhm yes I can. He has pale white skin, he is kind, beautiful ".
" Oh your talking about Dr Newwie" Asks gun.
"Yes, yes Dr Newwie my hin where is he"
"Ah it's his day off-wait a minute how did you see Dr Newwie , Gun didn't you give him the anesthesia" Krist looks at gun terrified.
"I'm doomed" Says gun.
"Wait let's just discuss this when Newwie comes to hospital for now just check him up" Krist soothes gun who was in a verge of loosing his mind.
After gun checks Tay he sees that there is nothing wrong but they have to discuss this matter with Newwie cause he was the main doctor but now as it was his day off they can't contact him so for now they will let this slide.
"Ok we will be going now. We have even more operations coming on" says krist and as they both were going to the door 2 voices which was quite till now spoke.
"Are you free after this" Singto and Off both say at the same time.
" Krist go bring me a butcher knife I want meat for dinner" Gun says looking fiercely at Off.
"Any specifications on meat Gun like thick, colour because even I also want to eat a very chocolate colour meat smeared in my favorite spices" Says krist by clenching his jaw.
Both off and singto look at each other and gulp. After the whole ass drama both doctors goes to their work unlike some people I know.
" This family has gone mad or is it me who has gone mad" Mew says looking at 3 males who were looking as if a mother has forebidden his kid to eat chocolates.
" Is it too late to change my name, birth certificate, my family and myself because I really want to run away from these kids" Says Mew.
"What is going on here? Mew what has happened here? Is Tay alright? Oh my god, what happened to these 3 ? Wait what happened to you? Why do you keep sighing? " Says Tay's father who came to the hospital to check his son but he gets to see is that his 3 fierce, strong sons looking as if the world has come to an end.
" Pa please handle them. It's is blessing for me that you came thank you Pa. Love you" Mew says happy.
" What, wait Mew what happened " Screams the father.
" What the hell happened here" Says the father to himself.

Tay, Off and singto's father