Chapter 1

"Ne Ken-chin, Y/N has been really distant towards us after Kazutora was arrested hasn't he?"

"Yeah, he and Kazutora were really close after all. He must be in a really tough place right now... But he isn't the only one with a huge loss in Toman."

Mikey and Draken were riding in the cold night of winter.

"We lost Baji and Kazutora in the Bloody Halloween incident and Y/N also temporarily resigned from Toman."

"Do you know where he might be?"

"I heard that he's visiting Kazutora a lot these days, he blamed himself for not being able to protect Kazutora and I guess he's trying to make up for it somehow."

"Haha, that's just like him."

Somewhere in a Juvenile Detention Center

"How are you doing?"

"They say I've been getting better."

"That's good... I'm sorry I couldn't save you both, Tora... In the end I couldn't do anything for you at all."

"Don't blame yourself Y/N-kun, it's my fault for getting manipulated by that bastard."

"Who is this guy you're always talking about?"

"Kisaki Tetta, the current 3rd Division Captain is the mastermind behind Bloody Halloween. He convinced me to kill Baji-kun..."

"I see. I'll guess I'll have to kill him then... I'll be joining you sooner or later Tora."

"What? You don't have to do that."

"No, I've already decided and besides you won't be alone that way. Ah, looks like my time is up. Seeya Tora."

Kisaki Tetta, I'm gonna fucking murder you.

I was then lead out from the room by the guard.

Where should I go now, all my friends are either dead or in a juvenile detention center and I'm in no condition to fight at all... Mikey could even beat me at this state.

I'll need at least a month to recover and winter seems to be the perfect time.

Come to think of it, tonight is Christmas. It's a time where you should spend time with your family or friends. I guess I did the latter.

Anyways, I should inform Mikey about the information Tora told me. But that can wait... Mikey wouldn't want to see me right now.

Timeskip

New Year

I guess this is my first visit to Tora this year, I should bring him some food.

"Huh, Y/N? Is that you?"

Who's calling at this time of the day...

"Ah Mitsuya, What're you doing here?"

"We had the first meeting of Toman this year."

"Oh, anything new happened?"

"A lot actually, the black dragons are now under Takemitchy, the new 1st Division Captain."

The kid that Mikey brought, I guess he really did see his brother in him. Wait Black Dragons?

"The Black Dragons? When did the fight happen?"

"On Christmas night, they call it The Christmas Conflict."

"I see. So the kid is the new 1st Division Captain, that's a good choice. Anything other than that?"