Chapter 5

The rest of Toman were celebrating the defeat of the heavenly kings.

"That's so cool, Angry-kun!!"

"Did you see it, Takemitchy!?" Chifuyu said pointing at Souya and the fallen kings in front of him.

"How'd that happen!?" Even Takemitchy was surprised by what just happened.

Now then, all that's left is Kakucho, Izana and Kisaki.

"Can you stand up Hakkai?"

"Yeah."

And on the other side, the Tenjiku members are scared as fuck seeing their Kings were taken out easily.

"What's with that guy!?"

"Instantly beating the 4 Heavenly Kings just like that..."

"We're losing out top members so quickly."

Now that I think about it, I guess it's the turn of our vice-captains to shine I guess...

"Takemitchy, this fight is in our hands!" Souta-kun said while the others were gathering at the front.

I guess I should join them too.

"LET'S GO!!!"

We were about to move forward but.

"WAIT!"

Mucho had gotten up.

"A BLADE!?"

Looks like it, he is definitely trying to kill someone.

"I don't lose... I WILL NEVER LOSE!!!"

He's running towards someone with his blade... Wait that someone is me!?

I was barely able to dodge his strike from his blade.

And just as he was about to stab me he was stopped by Kakucho.

"You already lost, Mucho."

"Get out, you shit. What do you understand." Tears slowly started forming in Mucho's eyes.

And Kakucho punched Mucho on his stomach taking him out in the process.

"I don't want you to be ruined by Tenjiku. You taught me how to be a man among men."

He still look as calm as before when he was fighting Takemichi.

"Is he... On our side?"

"We're saved..."

Toman muttered among themselves.

"Izana! I'll take the punishment for this later." Kakucho called out to his leader.

"Thank you... Kakuchan."

"... Don't be mistaken, Takemichi. I did not intend to save you. This is for the man I entrust my life with. I will bring him to his desired destination, even if it's hell. I am not the same person from the past, Takemichi. I am one of Tenjiku's 4 Heavenly Kings, Hittou Kakucho." He announced.

That's some long ass speech.

And right after that he rushed towards Souta and took him out instantly and then he immediately went after Inui and Chifuyu and Hakkai taking them all out instantly.

"Kakucho's strong. I guess the rest of the 4 Heavenly Kings are useless. Tenjiku's strongest is Kakucho alone, after all." Izana said to himself.

Kakucho was now face to face with Takemichi.

"Toman is now you alone, Takemichi."

I guess I don't exist.

"You really got stronger Kaku-chan! However you're a member of a murderous group now. What the hell happened ther-"