Chapter 10

(So I have a small request... I want you readers to criticize this book whenever you find a flaw... It's fine if you don't too.)

P.S: There's a small easter egg here in this chapter. Try to find it. It will be quite easy tho... Good Luck!

It's been a few weeks since I've started Senju's training and things have been going quite well.

But I've been having these weird feelings lately, I don't know what they are exactly but all I know is that it's really messing with me.

I also go to the same high school as Senju now as per her order.

Anyway, as I was on my way to a Brahman meeting, I got stopped by a group of Rokuhara Tandai members.

This gives me a real sense of deja vu... And my God it's annoying...

"What do you want?" I straight up asked them.

"Our boss wants you to come with us!"

"Huh? Why would I do that."

"Because our boss told you to!"

"Can't you clearly see that I'm a Brahman member now, or are you that stupid."

"YOU DAM-"

I quickly cut him off and knocked him out cuz he was trying to attack me.

"This is getting boring... Why do petty gangster wannabes always ruin my day... Come on, if you're trying to fight me, then do it quick."

Are they... Trembling? Are you serious...

They are scared already...? Looks like the one I knocked out was their strongest.

"Scramble." I calmly said and they quickly picked up the guy and ran away instantly.

"Great, now I'm late..." I said to myself.

Damn thugs... Now I'm gonna suffer from Senju's punishments again...

Timeskip

B1

"Y/N, you're late again. You're being a bad influence to the other members." Senju wasn't wrong, the other members were now looking up to me because I defeated her, but it wasn't even my fault this time...

"I know... Just tell me the punishment already."

"You're gonna recruit someone into the gang."

"That's it? It's that simple? Not that I'm complaining though."

"You're the one who's closest to him next to Draken and Draken isn't gonna be available on that day or so he said."

"Roger that... So, who's the guy?" I sighed and asked her.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." She quickly answered.

"Didn't he quit 2 years ago?"

"I heard that's he's back and is doing some research on the current gangs and their leaders."

But I don't even know him that well.

"Okay is that all? In that case, this meeting is now dismiss-."

"Not yet." She interrupted me.

So this is how Izana felt... At least I didn't receive a kick to the face.