Chapter 4

The war between Tokyo Manji Gang and Yokohama Tenjiku has started. And even though we are clearly outnumbered, we are somehow managing to take them on. Toman is at an advantage as the battle had begun.

Now, it's time to kill Kisaki. But to get to Kisaki I have to go through hundreds of Tenjiku members. It's not an easy task at all.

Some thugs were surrounding me and tried to take me out all at once but I was the one to do the taking out instead.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Peh-yan shouted as he tackled through a group of Tenjiku members.

Jeez they're so loud...

"I'll handle these pests, Takemitchy!" He told him.

While Takemichi was being amazed by Peh-yan's strength, some guy tried to punch him.

"ORA!!" He shouted but was punched to the ground by Hakkai who got to Takemichi in time.

"DON'T GET DISTRACTED TAKEMITCHY!"

"LET'S MAKE A PATHWAY FOR TAKEMITCHY!!" Angry-kun shouted.

"YEAH!!!"

They all rushed in front of Takemichi to take out the ones in the frontline.

I'll follow him.

As I started to run too, some Tenjiku guys tried to stop me but their efforts to stop me were to no avail as I overpowered them easily.

"Very impressive, Toman!! Shion... You never change even after 2 years... That time when Black Dragon lost to Mikey... It wasn't because of Mikey's strength, it was because you are fuckin weak, aren't you?" Izana spoke as he stepped on the head of a fallen Shion.

"At this point, even in Tenjiku you're useless." He said as he marched towards the front.

On the other side Peh-yan was still going strong, taking out anyone in his sight.

"I AM ACTING THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN, HAYASHI RYOUHEI!!!" He announced while tearing through Tenjiku members like paper.

Good job Peh-yan-kun.

"THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS GUY?!"

"Is he a monster!!"

Isn't it obvious, fucking idiot.

"He's not stopping!"

Tenjiku were scared and were starting to back away from him.

Izana slowly walked towards him.

"Move." He said calmly.

And they obeyed their leader and made way for him.

"Well... Revenge is totally not my style, but fight me, will you?"

"BRING IT ON!!!" He rushed to Izana.

But Izana simply took him out with a hook from his left leg and Peh-yan sled some metres on the ground.

Everyone seemed shocked, the guy who was easily tearing through groups of Tenjiku was easily taken out by Izana.

"Okay! He's stopped moving now." He announced with a smug look on his face.

So this is Kurokawa Izana.. I wanna fight him... No, don't lose your focus... You have to kill Kisaki...

He went back almost immediately after he took him out.

"Now then! "Era of Brutality" It's your time to shi-" He spoke to his gen-mates but was suddenly interrupted by me who landed a kick on his left temple.

"Tch! That fucking hurts. Go ahead... I'll take care of this one."

And they all left to pick their own fights leaving me with Izana.