Chapter 12

Senju had arrived.

And it started raining as well... How weird, the weather forecast said that today was gonna be sunny.

"Oh hi Senju. Aren't you a bit late?"

She glared at me for a second and her usual calm expression was back.

"It's your fault." She blankly said.

"Wha? How is it my fault that you were late? I even texted you as soon as possible." I questioned her.

"You didn't specify which street and you didn't read any of my messages after you told me to come."

"Ah... I guess the fault is mine then. By the way you didn't tell me that former Tenjiku members were in RokuTan."

"Huh? How the hell was I supposed to know that."

"I don't know, maybe research and know more about your enemies instead of just rushing in and fighting them head on."

"You say that yet you never do that yourself!"

"Because I don't need to!"

The other gang members just stared at us while we were arguing.

'Oh no, is the gang splitting up.' Is what they're possibly thinking.

'The bosses of Brahman are fighting!?'

'A lover's quarrel?' was probably one of them. It might as well be it. But only a few know that Senju's a girl, or do they. I'm not really sure... So coming to that conclusion doesn't seem to make sense unless they know of Senju's real identity.

"Anyways, we're in the middle of a fight here. Wanna beat some clowns up?" I suggested.

"Let's do this."

Takemichi who can't seem to get a grip of what's happening spoke out.

"Hold on- this little guy... Is Brahman's boss?" He said.

And no one answered him.

"Grazioso, Kawaragi Senju! I'm getting all nervous!" South crazily said while gritting his teeth.

I'm surprised he can still stand up after all the beating he took. I guess someone just replaced the title of "Best Punching Bag" from Takemichi.

"What are you doing scaring our boss like that? DON'T GET TOO COCKY, YOU FUCKING SHRIMP!!" An annoying voice shouted.

It's Madarame... Annoying as ever.

"Hah? Who the fuck are you?" Senju responded.

Her response itself was a great insult to him. Lovely.

"Ah? I am 9th Gen Black Dragon's-"

"Oi."

He got interrupted by a large hand grabbing his shoulder.

"Hah?" Shion spat and turned.

But his face was met with a fist coming towards him.

It was Benkei and he knocked the lights out of Madarame in one punch.

I guess the others have arrived as well. Quite late.

"Eh!!?" Takemichi screamed in confusion.

"You're a disgrace to Black Dragon!! So cut that shit out already!" Benkei shouted.

Too damn loud.

"What does he mean by a disgrace to Black Dragon? Why mention it now?" Takemichi asked no one in particular.

Inupi answered him to clear his confusion.

"That's Benkei-kun, from the first gen."

"Huh?"