chapter 4

Natasha's POV:

Did i tell you guys that I'm in my last year of college. I hope after post graduation i get a good job. I work part time live alone in an apartment. I would still be living with my parents but my university is far from there so i rented an apartment near campus. It's pretty much easy from here, I've got freedom the best thing, but that doesn't mean i carelessly go out any time day or night or let any random person inside.

I was anxious when i first moved out but now I'm fine with it.
I woke up to my alarms ringing.
I prayed fajr made breakfast took bath got ready and then college boring~.
Well college used to be fun for me when Ayaan and i were together, know i just don't want to go there but i have got no other choice.

I am wearing a pink kurti with white hijab and white skinny jeans.
I take bus to college now like i used to when i first joined college. After sometime when i became friends with ayaan he told me not to take the bus and he started giving me ride.

The sun was too bright ugh! I entered college, if i had stayed any longer i would be sweating real quick and i wouldn't like that, it's not because of make up , i don't wear it casually, it's because i took bath in the morning to feel fresh and sweating this early will ruin my efforts.

I entered in my class, few students were there. I went and sat beside naomi. She is Japanese and moved here for further studies. She is kind and speaks less you'll always recieve a sweet smile when you look at her. But you have to be right person.

"Hii, good morning.. naomi would you mind if i sit here?" I asked putting my bag on the table.
" sure.. no one has taken this seat yet" she agreed smiling my way.
"K thanks" i said "uhm" she replied.

I was taking out books and notes for the class when someone came and sat on the seat beside me. Of course it didn't even take me 2 sec to guess who it was.
I can recognize him just with his cologne. I could tell Ayaan's been stealing glances whole time. Trying to get my attention.
No no no Ayaan Ahmed. You have got all attention till you pretended to be nice and deceived me, but not anymore..you don't deserve it .

I kept my focus on lecture the whole time. Pretending i don't know who is sitting beside me.
Soon it was break time, i was in the cafeteria trying to find a place to sit when i found one and sat.. i saw Ayaan searching for a seat too as cafeteria is usually full. The person beside me got done with eating so he stood up and went out of the cateferia with his friend. Ayaan saw him moving out and then came and sat beside me.
" hii, eating alone?" He asked me trying to strike up a conversation between us.

Yes Mr Ahmed , the credit goes to you.
And it's been almost half a year since i eat alone, you only see now?

I didn't answer him. If i will open my mouth now, i know it wont be good for him and me too i guess.

" okay.. if you don't wanna answer" he said nodding a little " so how's life?" He asked again this time i looked at him.

Are you fucking blind Mr Ahmed? Can't you see i don't want to talk to you? Or is that you have sold your brain to pay for your girlfriend's icecream?
With the thought i looked away. Not wanting to show him that even his talking to me is getting me super angry that i can smack his head into this table.

"If you don't want to talk just say so" he said and grabbed his plate and went to other table.

Bitch you just said what? Say that again?
Whatsoever why the hell is my not talking to you affecting you dumbass, go! i don't even want a human with no brain cells left to come near 4 meters of radius near me.

I cursed him alot while having my lunch alone. Which brings me mental peace, ahh so much peace.

Ameer baap ki bigdi aulaad ( spoiled child of a wealthy father) with the last curse i stepped out of cafeteria. What a lunch break!

I was on my way to my next class when someone bumped into me. " sorry" i said and looked up only to be met with the girl who just became friends with me because Ayaan was with me, once he was gone she also left.
She just eyed me and whispered something i couldn't understand. Dusting off her dress and checking if her hair is alright she went away with sass.
I was taken aback God, so funny,does she even has any idea how much of a clown she looks like when she acts like this?
Well, guess what? Who care? Shrugging my shoulders at my thought i stepped in my classroom.
College went by easily.

I went to the cafe i work at. They don't even mind when i pray here.
I went to washroom and made wudu. the owner of the restaurant lives upstairs so he allowed me to use space near inner staircase to pray. I prayed and started my job.
It was 10 pm when i was returning from the job. There was a customer who had came out of cafe an hour ago but was still standing by the cafe outside. I looked at him, he looked like he is high on something, So i just left him there and went on my way..