Chapter Five

"WHAT THE EFF DUDE I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE" I yelled at the same jerk as always in art class. I had left to get another brush and he drew a giant sad face on my fruit basket."YOU WANT ME TO DO THE SAME?" I roared, losing my temper.

   I dipped my brush in green and wrote "I AM A JACKASS" on his canvas. He stood there, mouth ajar at what I had done. In the corner of my eye I saw Ms. Cambronne walking towards us. I swear, she was the most deaf teacher that I had ever met.

   "Now what is going on here?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. I stuck the green brush in the guy's hand, and although I didn't even know his name he was always picking on me.

   "I was just watching... him paint his picture," I gave an award winning smile. She glanced at me and him suspiciously as I elbowed him in the rib.

   "You lie or I'll make your life a living hell," I hissed under my breath.

   "SHE DID IT!" he yelled, swinging the brush towards me. Green splattered all over me and I looked at him, enraged.

   "You... you're lucky I was wearing my sweater, because if you'd have gotten green on my favorite shirt, you'd be DOUBLE DEAD." I sneered and got up out of my chair. The boy, with a frightened look on his face, darted up and started running across the art room.

   "COME BACK HERE!" I roared and took off.

   "DONATELLO! ZELDA! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Ms. Cambronne screeched.

   I stopped. I wasn't expecting her to yell that loud. And I also wasn't expecting the jerk to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

   Walking back to my seat I glared at this so called "Donatello". I knew that Donatello was a famous artist and sculptor, but every time I heard his name I just thought of teenage mutant ninja turtles.

   "So, you're named after a turtle I see," I said to Donatello, facing my canvas.

   "I like to think I was named after the artist," he cockily said.

   "Or the turtle, that too."

   "Artist."

   "Turtle."

   "Artist."

   "Turtle."

   "ARTIST!"

   "TURTLE!"

   "ARTIST!"

   "ARTISTIC TURTLE!"

   "AR- what...?"

   By now, the whole class seemed to be staring at us. I awkwardly looked back towards my painting and tried to cover up the sad face on it. It's funny how Ms. Cambronne didn't realize that we drew on each other's canvases.

   I felt like I was being watched for some reason. I glanced at Donatello and he was frantically painting over the cute little sentance on his canvas. I combed the room with my eyes but saw no one looking in my general direction. Shrugging, I got up to go get an apron, just in case Donatello decides to spray some more paint on me, which happened every art class so far. The aprons were hung by the door, which was open and a slight breeze was coming from it. I looked out into the classroom and saw the familiar eyes of Drake. He was BEHIND the blackboard and closing it. Soon, the blackboard was completely closed and it was like nothing had ever happened. Puzzled, I was about to go check it out when I heard Ms. Cambronne's shrill voice behind me.

   "ZELDA! Where are you going? You haven't finished your painting yet! We're supposed to start on sketches soon but we can't if you don't finish!"