Chapter 4

You feel light headed as you wake up. Looking around, you realize your under a dumpster. It was damp and dark.

'What happened?' You thought.

You try to get up but a sharp pain in your side forces you back down, suddenly all memories of what had happened flood your mind and a sense of dread washes over you, and then fury.

You lie there, unable to move due to the wound in your flank. you wanted to scream, you felt pathetic. You weren't able to save Longtail from death, you should've known you were being watched.

You felt immense guilt, if you had stopped seeing Longtail after joining blood clan, he would've never been killed.

You're ear twitched, and you heard light padding headed your way. You immediately knew it was scourge and tried to back up deeper under the dumpster, ignoring the burning in your side.

The padding stopped in front of you, all you saw were paws just standing there.

"I know you're awake, come on out from under there." Scourge cooed, almost as if he were taunting you.

You lied still, hoping that he'd just leave you alone.

"NOW!" Scourge suddenly yelled, causing you to jump. Deciding not to anger him further, you began to slowly crawl out, trying to ignore the pain movement caused to you.

Once you were finally out, scourge marched up to you, you pinned your ears back but didn't move.

"I just thought I'd tell you-" scourge starts, icy-blue eyes staring at you.

"-When I told you that Longtail didn't love you, that was a lie, but the look on your face was just so satisfying, I couldn't resist." He chuckles with a large grin on his face.

Your stomach turned and anger began to well up inside of you "why are you doing this to me? Why can't you just leave me be?" You ask, trying your hardest not to snap, knowing what would happen if you did.

Scourge stared at you for a second, before answering.

"Because why not? It's fun, I love seeing those pathetic looks on your face, it makes me want to kill and kill more, just to see it again!"

Scourge laughed maniacally, and your body began to heat up, adrenaline pumping through your veins, the wound in your side forgotten.

You wanted so badly to sink your claws in his throat, and make him suffer just as Longtail did, but you didn't act, it'd be a stupid move considering where you are now.

You stood there, your eyes shut tightly, ears pinned to your head, tail flicking harshly behind you, and a scowl on your face.

Eventually scourges laughter subsided and he look back at you.

"Hopefully this teaches you a lesson, after all, you are no longer apart of Thunderclan." Scourge smirks, he licks the bloodstain on your muzzle, then walks away.

You watched as he disappeared behind some trash cans and sighed loudly.

you crawled back under the dumpster, the adrenaline wearing off and the pain returning.

You lied there, lightly licking the wound on your side.

You thought about all the events that had taken place since the moment you were taken into Bloodclan.

Then a crazy thought entered your mind.

'What if I just killed Scourge?'

you didn't think too much on it before exhaustion hit you, your breathing began to slow and you slipped away into darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know, another long time to update, I can't say it won't happen but I'll try to keep track, also sorry this chapter is a little short, it's pretty late and I'm tired.