chapter 2

Bone turned into an alley and stopped in front of a dumpster, dropping you on the ground.

"Scourge I brought you something" bone yelled into the darkness on top of the dumpster

A black tom with a single white paw appeared from the shadow. He had icy blue eyes and a collar full of dog teeth. You felt shivers run down your  spine and shrunk to the ground as the tom jumped off the dumpster and padded torwards you.

"Hmm, you smell like a Thunderclan cat" the tom spat and looked over at Bone.

"Why did you bring her here?" He questioned.

"Well, I thought you'd like her." Bone replied, his gaze towards the ground, not looking Scourge in the eye. Although Scourge was smaller than most cats, you can see the dominance he asserted.

"Okay then she-cat you are to do as I say got it?"

You nodded knowing better than to sass back even though you wanted to. You knew just by looking at him and his clan that he would definitely be able to overthrow Thunderclan and you didn't want that.

"Come with me" Scourge ordered and you followed him onto a dumpster "What is your name?" He asked

"(y-y/w/n) you stammered.

"Alright, (y/w/n) since I'm in a good mood, I'll let you go back to Thunderclan to say your goodbyes, but Bone will go with you to make sure you don't try anything." Scourge said. You nodded quickly and jumped of the dumpster, Scourge called Bone over and told him to assist you, he nodded then came over to you.

"Let's go she-cat." Bone said rudely, clearly not wanting to be near you.

"Okay jeez, don't gotta be so rude." You snapped back at him, He just ignored you and walked ahead of you.

~~~~

You and Bone had finally made it to Thunderclan and you were happy you would get to see everyone, but upset at the same time because this would probably be the last time you'd see them.

"(Y/W/N)!!"

You heard a loud squeal, you turned to see (s/n) running towards you. The yell of your name caught the whole
clan's attention.

Everyone was shocked to see you but hissed when they seen Bone next to you.

"It's okay, he won't do anything to you, I'll make sure of it." You stated. They were a bit hesitant but they trusted you.

"What are you doing here? Are you coming back,? Did you change your mind?" (S/n) suddenly started asking alot of questions.

"I can't stay unfortunately, I just came here to say goodbye to everyone, I don't know when I would see you again." You answered. (S/n)'s ears lowered slightly, you can tell he/she was upset.

"Don't be upset, I'm sure one day I will be able to see you again." You said, trying to cheer your sibling up.

You talked with everyone and said your goodbyes. When you and Bone were about to leave, Longtail came up to you.

"(Y/w/n), can I talk to you alone for a second?"

"Sure." you replied, telling Bone to leave you two alone for a second. He scoffed and walked away.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" You questioned he looked down, not making eye contact, his tail twitching nervously behind him.

"Well.. um we have been friends for a while and I've gotten really attached and I like you alot, I was going to tell you when you came back from your hunt but then this whole thing happened and I thought I'd never see you again."

You can feel your pelt heating up. You were speechless. You liked him too but didn't really think much of it, but him confessing made you realize how much you really do like him.

"Listen." He continued. " I know that you are with Bloodclan now but I really like you and I want to be your mate, we can meet up when it's dark, but please say yes." He begged.

"Yes." You said without even thinking. His ears perked up and he licked your forehead.

"Meet me near the thunderpath." He said before walking away. You trotted up to Bone and you both headed back to Bloodclan.

Oh god what did I just do?

What if Scourge finds out?

So many thoughts ran through your head at what could possibly happen if Scourge found out about you and Longtail.

When you guys finally arrived, all the cats stared at you as you and Bone walked into the alley, some cats hissed at you. You rolled your eyes, seeing as they do this every time you passed by.

"Look who's back, it took you long enough."

~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I honestly forgot about this story and I just decided to check on it and suddenly got motivation to continue it.

I also am going to fix up the first chapter.

Anyway I'll try to update more now see you next time loves..❤❤